WTB: Open pro Silver 28h rim. One or Two.

Old June 22nd 04, 04:24 AM
Pierre Moreels

Default WTB: Open pro Silver 28h rim. One or Two.

Looking for a 28h silver open pro rim. Plain vanilla open pro, not CD or
ceramic or anything. Pls email with quote including shipping to 91125.
Pls quote for ONE rim and for TWO rims (I need one, if price is good I
could take 2).

Thanks

Pierre
Old June 22nd 04, 01:37 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

pierre- Looking for a 28h silver open pro rim. Plain vanilla open pro, not CD
or
ceramic or anything. Pls email with quote including shipping to 91125.
Pls quote for ONE rim and for TWO rims (I need one, if price is good I
could take 2). BRBR

$60 per rim plus $10 FedEx-$130 total

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old June 22nd 04, 01:54 PM
PBridge130

Looking for a 28h silver open pro rim. Plain vanilla open pro, not CD or
ceramic or anything.

There's a fellow on ebay has been offering matte silver 28 opens for $40
shipped for the pair. (!!!)

see

I bought two pairs of them, no problems, one pair has been on the the road for
a while now.

Cheers,

Peter
Old June 23rd 04, 01:25 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Rick- Yeah, 28h rims are cheap and plentiful on ebay, but 28h hubs are
expensive and rare everywhere! Why the discrepancy? BRBR

maybe on ebay. 28/32/36h hubs are easy to find and all the same price.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302