Bicycling jersey....

Old January 6th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Bicycling jersey....

Hey bicyclists,

My name is Bob Breitling. I have designed a bike jersey on Voler's Your The Artist website. I need people to "like" my jersey. If your interested go to http://www.voler.com/yta and click the facebook Like button (yes you have to have a facebook account...). That is if you do like my design. Take a look at the other artist jersey there too and like any of the other jersey if you see something that looks cool. There are a lot of interesting stuff there.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Bicycling and HIV Eric&Marcia UK 11 September 8th 09 02:42 PM
yellow jersey tour de france winner jersey [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 14th 08 03:16 PM
nwt ,NBA all star game Jersey ,NBA new Jersey ,adidas NBA Jersey [email protected] Unicycling 0 January 15th 08 12:26 PM
Getting to the New Jersey High Point to Cape May Bike Route from New York City, Jersey City, and Hoboken www.GETNJ.com Rides 0 January 13th 08 03:26 PM
FS: Fuji bicycling jersey JMPISTOL Marketplace 0 May 3rd 05 01:23 PM