JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe then tried to cycle away from police

Old February 19th 18, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe thentried to cycle away from police

On 19/02/18 09:21, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 16/02/18 07:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I thought that cyclists
were saving the planet?

You thought wrong.

Words from a silly cyclist, not from me.
https://www.movoto.com/blog/opinions...ave-the-world/

I am extremely honoured to be called silly by the likes of YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old February 19th 18, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 19/02/18 09:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 17/02/18 23:12, Peter Keller wrote:
On 17/02/18 07:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 6:07:36 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:

"Quinn was eventually pulled off.

By a policewoman?
Lucky man.

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground".
Translation:
The policeman kicked the ****** off his silly bicycle and arrested
him".

No policeman has ever pulled me off my silly bicycle.

What am I missing?

Wot? No answer?

Sleep with me tonight?

Oooh yeah!