Off-Road Unicycling??

Old April 11th 10, 05:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Off-Road Unicycling??

What a bunch of crazies I have obviously not lived long enough to see
it all

http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/nat...0409-rwp5.html
Old April 11th 10, 02:21 PM posted to aus.bicycle
theo[_2_]

On Apr 11, 12:21*pm, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
What a bunch of crazies I have obviously not lived long enough to see
it all

http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/nat...un/20100409-rw...

Have you ever read about ordinary (penny-farthing) racing? The riders
rarely had the small rear wheel on the ground. That I would have liked
to see.

Theo
Old April 11th 10, 04:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

theo wrote:
On Apr 11, 12:21 pm, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
What a bunch of crazies I have obviously not lived long enough to see
it all

http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/nat...un/20100409-rw...

Have you ever read about ordinary (penny-farthing) racing? The riders
rarely had the small rear wheel on the ground. That I would have liked
to see.

Penny-farthing racing, eh? Hahahahah, if not for my friend Google, I'd
never have believed you Thanks for that tid-bit

On another note, just finished watching the Paris-Roubiax 2010 - quite a
race. Looks just as bumpy as some of the roads around Sydney We are
lucky indeed to have a broadcaster like SBS which supports the sport and
brings us events like that.
Old April 11th 10, 10:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:39:39 +1000, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

Penny-farthing racing, eh? Hahahahah, if not for my friend Google, I'd
never have believed you Thanks for that tid-bit

Have a look at the repeat of Collectors on ABC2 this evening at 6pm. If it is a repeat of
Friday's show, it will show Penny-Farthing racing.

Old April 12th 10, 03:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:39:39 +1000, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

Penny-farthing racing, eh? Hahahahah, if not for my friend Google, I'd
never have believed you Thanks for that tid-bit

Have a look at the repeat of Collectors on ABC2 this evening at 6pm. If it is a repeat of
Friday's show, it will show Penny-Farthing racing.

Nah, will not be able to catch it unfortunaely

I did see something on YouTube from Evandale, though Humans never
cease to amaze me.