skitching?

Old December 18th 05, 09:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default skitching?

ok...
well, yesterday(before it started to snow) i was getting the hang of
gliding. I think my record is now about 8 feet.
so i decided to have a bit of fun.
I called up my super cool neighbor and he got in his car and rolled
down the passenger window. I hung on to the door and got into a gliding
"stance" if you will, and he gradually accelerated. We went for about
50 feet before i fell off, and he said the highest the needle on his
speedometer said 15 mph.
Have any of you high speed gliders out there been towed or pulled by a
car before? all i know is that it was wicked fun.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old December 18th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

In one of the Koxx1 videos, (Dunno which one) they are pulled behind
cars by tow ropes, high speed, through traffic.

I conned my brother into pulling me behind him on a bicycle once, for
abouta minute, untill he quit and refused to do it anymore.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Old December 18th 05, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i wouldnt wanna try it. i can glide like a ..............beast? but i
wouldnt trust myself doing it more than 20 mph. just me.

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
*'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old December 18th 05, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Has anyone tried tying their dog's leash to their unicycle? You could
hang a hot dog on a stick in front of him and reach unfathomable
speeds.

I can see a new olympic event devoloping from this...

--
Spudman

*| B B|* This space owned by Fly ''
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/VBGooglemap.php)
*| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
*| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!*
*| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
*|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
(http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
rendered by forrest
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old December 18th 05, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

You could dress like a gladiator and whip the dog. I can see this going
somewhere.

--
koebwil
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old December 18th 05, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

my dog's too small...
http://www.bichon.de/frise/luca.jpg

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------

Old December 18th 05, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i dont have a dog

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old December 18th 05, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have done it behind my moms car holding the bike rack.

--
KcTheAcy

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old December 18th 05, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey i can wheel walk good but i cant really glide... any pointers????
and how do people wheel walk standing up??? cuz that looks sooo cool
and i need to learn?? and is it VARY hard to learn????i need help!!

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old December 18th 05, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

rofl irvinegr. pm me and i can give you bunches of pointers but dont
threadjack this bs