RLJ cyclist assaults pregnant woman on crossing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 6th 12, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default RLJ cyclist assaults pregnant woman on crossing

The couple who are in their 20s, were crossing the road at a pedestrian
crossing near to Barclays Bank, when a cyclist is said to have cycled
through the red light.

The woman shouted at the cyclist who allegedly stopped, turned around and
assaulted both victims.

The woman said she was pregnant, but the suspect continued to assault her
and her partner.

He is then believed to have got back on his bike and cycled off towards
Norbury.

The suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, approximately 6ft 2in
tall with short blond hair.

"The suspect has assaulted a pregnant woman and her partner. Fortunately
there seems to have been no injury to the unborn baby, but we're determined
to find the person responsible for this assault.

"Through our enquires so far, we've not been able to identify the suspect,
but by releasing this image we're hoping someone might recognise him or it
might jog somebody's memory"

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/new...gnant _woman/