Pizza delivery cyclist slashed by 3 youths in Weston knife-point robbery

Old January 2nd 20, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Pizza delivery cyclist slashed by 3 youths in Weston knife-pointrobbery

On 02/01/2020 20:09, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 02/01/2020 18:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 5:52:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 4:58:36 PM UTC, Ian Smith wrote:

And when I was rammed by a car after the driver screamed abuse at
me and gestured obscenely it was a traffic 'accident', not a
deliberate assault with a deadly weapon.

I sent the police a video of a motorist driving through a NO ENTRY
sign almost hitting me head on as he broke the law and they just
gave him a ticking off.

What a big tough "man" you really are.

He apparently was a serial offender who could not be bothered to go
around the block, so he habitually ignored the NO ENTRY sign on a
daily basis as he left work. I did my civic duty in reporting him to
the relevant authorities.

With evidence.

Get a life, big tough grass that you are.
Tell us how much money the tax payer is giving you for your failed
suicide attempt.
As for your civic duty, think of that bridge. Where was your civic
duty then?

There's a reason why people try to commit suicide. Most people

understand the reason. To blame someone for doing it, is cruel.

Knickers! Where was Simon's "civic duty" when he chucked himself off that
bridge into the path of oncoming traffic? He did not care about the drivers
who may of hit and killed him, yet he spouts about his "civic duty" in
reporting drivers! The driver who may have killed him will have to live that
for the rest of his life. Think about that Bod.

I'm right, you just don't understand.

--
Bod
Old January 2nd 20, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 4:58:36 PM UTC, Ian Smith wrote:

And when I was rammed by a car after the driver screamed abuse at
me and gestured obscenely it was a traffic 'accident', not a
deliberate assault with a deadly weapon.

I sent the police a video of a motorist driving through a NO ENTRY
sign almost hitting me head on as he broke the law and they just
gave him a ticking off.

What a big tough "man" you really are.

He apparently was a serial offender who couldÂ* not be bothered to go
[...]

14 Things About Suicide Everyone Should Know

10 Sep 2018 - If you've never had suicidal thoughts, it can be difficult
to understand what it .... may feel grief and anger, it's not true that
suicide is a selfish act.

--
Bod
Old January 2nd 20, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

https://www.buzzfeednews.com health Be More OK
10 Sep 2018 - If you've never had suicidal thoughts, it can be
difficult to understand what it .... may feel grief and anger, it's
not true that suicide is a selfish act.

That, another of your links, comes up with Trump, who I really don't care
about, but you seem to.
If I wished to end it all I would not involve anybody else and cause them
grief.

Old January 2nd 20, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 4:58:36 PM UTC, Ian Smith wrote:

And when I was rammed by a car after the driver screamed abuse at me
and gestured obscenely it was a traffic 'accident', not a deliberate
assault with a deadly weapon.

I sent the police a video of a motorist driving through a NO ENTRY
sign almost hitting me head on as he broke the law and they just gave
him a ticking off.

What a big tough "man" you really are.

I remember that vid. Simon wasn't angry at the motorist breaking the law but the arrogance of the law breaking motorist assuming right of way over the law abiding cyclist.

Old January 2nd 20, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 6:47:45 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Get a life, big tough grass that you are.
Tell us how much money the tax payer is giving you for your failed suicide

Since that happened way back in 2013, bugger all.
I was still on full sick pay then.
Just on a pension now.
Old January 2nd 20, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 8:10:24 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Knickers! Where was Simon's "civic duty" when he chucked himself off that
bridge into the path of oncoming traffic? He did not care about the drivers
who may of hit and killed him, yet he spouts about his "civic duty" in
reporting drivers! The driver who may have killed him will have to live that
for the rest of his life. Think about that Bod.

I have written to the driver and apologised to him. I also gave 4 boxes of chocolates to the physios who got me walking again and shook the hand of the surgeon that saved my leg.

The hospital staff said that I was the ONLY person to have gone back and thanked them. You will have to hope that none of your family gets an inc
Old January 2nd 20, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 9:23:02 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 8:10:24 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Knickers! Where was Simon's "civic duty" when he chucked himself off that
bridge into the path of oncoming traffic? He did not care about the drivers
who may of hit and killed him, yet he spouts about his "civic duty" in
reporting drivers! The driver who may have killed him will have to live that
for the rest of his life. Think about that Bod.

I have written to the driver and apologised to him. I also gave 4 boxes of chocolates to the physios who got me walking again and shook the hand of the surgeon that saved my leg.

The hospital staff said that I was the ONLY person to have gone back and thanked them. You will have to hope that none of your family gets an incurable illness that drives them to suicide.

Old January 2nd 20, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

Get a life, big tough grass that you are.
Tell us how much money the tax payer is giving you for your failed
suicide

Since that happened way back in 2013, bugger all.
I was still on full sick pay then.
Just on a pension now.

Full sick pay? I would have ****ed you off there and then for gross
misconduct.
How much money did you drain the NHS of?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old January 2nd 20, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 2:20:23 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
Do YOU know the chavs behind this cowardly attack?
Anyone with information is urged to call 101, quoting 44190393689 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

QUOTE:

A PIZZA delivery cyclist was slashed by a teenager carrying a knife while out working at night in Southampton.

Father-of-four David Bailey was targetted by three youths demanding he gave over his money, while he cycled along Drayton Close, Weston.

According to David, one of the youths, who are all believed to be in their mid-to-late teens, "swiped" through David's coat and left him with a cut to his arm.

He said he came round the last corner of the street and found his path blocked by the three boys.

David, who is in his mid-forties, said: "They blocked my path and demanded I give over money.

"I only carry very little cash on me anyway and regularly give in cash deposits at work.

"I was trying to get the money out, but as we have bum bags under our coats, I had to undo the coat to get the bum bag.

"He slashed through my coat, as if to tell me to hurry up. I moved back, but he swung and left a small cut on my arm.

"I still have a scar and the jacket, with a rip down the arm."

He added: "It was a small amount they took, which was £18 or £19, but it was a robbery and they did get away with it.

"I went back to the store and told them what had happened. I then spent four hours in the police station giving a statement - I didn't get home until 1.30am."

David, who used to work in the cleaning industry, said the incident happened at around 8.30pm.

"It was a smallish pocket knife, about three or four inches.

"It was a bit scary - you don't expect to be attacked or stopped from going anywhere."

David returned to work the following day, but has since been spending most of his shifts in the Dominos store, along Weston Lane.

All delivery staff have been issued with body cameras.

Although David said the incident was a robbery, police said it was an attempted robbery and have released an e-fit of one of the youths.

A spokesperson for Hampshire Constabulary said: "The first is described as being white, slim, around 5ft 8ins tall and wearing a black hoodie; this is the boy in the e-fit.

"The second is also described as being white, around 5ft 8ins tall and wearing a hoodie.

"And the final boy is described as being white, of stocky build, around 5ft 6ins tall and wearing a distinctive black jacket with a red chevron on the back and dark jeans.

"Do you recognise the e-fit or perhaps know someone with the same jacket described above?"

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/181...ls-experience/

More proof pedestrians should have to wear number plates.
Old January 2nd 20, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

Get a life, big tough grass that you are.
Tell us how much money the tax payer is giving you for your failed
suicide

Since that happened way back in 2013, bugger all.
I was still on full sick pay then.
Just on a pension now.

.
Full sick pay?

Sez the person who has never paid a single penny in tax.

I would have ****ed you off there and then

So you admit you are gay. There is nothing wrong with that you were born that way.

Cyclist's failed robbery attempt Mr. Benn[_9_] UK 5 February 14th 12 12:46 PM
cyclist robbery Marie UK 6 April 13th 11 04:33 PM
Cyclist shot at in Weston super Mare. Martin[_2_] UK 3 October 7th 08 06:14 PM
Race2Replace Lance guy AJ Smith......back to pizza delivery [email protected] Racing 8 September 3rd 06 05:14 AM
Cyclist Slashed Tyres PeterE UK 10 March 27th 04 01:22 PM