Emptiness in my life

Old July 26th 05, 12:55 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default Emptiness in my life

I went to bed about 10pm and woke up at midnight. I went to switch the
TV on but then realised that there's no Tour; in fact there's no TV in
my room any more because I shifted it back to the spare room now it's
all over. Worst night's sleep I've had in a while, although it was nice
to not wake up at 3am with my neck out from sleeping while sitting up
and watching...

Tam
Old July 26th 05, 01:10 AM
Carl Brewer

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:55:56 +1000, Tamyka Bell
wrote:

I went to bed about 10pm and woke up at midnight. I went to switch the
TV on but then realised that there's no Tour; in fact there's no TV in
my room any more because I shifted it back to the spare room now it's
all over. Worst night's sleep I've had in a while, although it was nice
to not wake up at 3am with my neck out from sleeping while sitting up
and watching...

We watched Hollentour to deal with withdrawl.

(my DVD arrived yesterday)

Old July 26th 05, 02:07 AM
Zoom

Tamyka Bell wrote:
I went to bed about 10pm and woke up at midnight. I went to switch the
TV on but then realised that there's no Tour; in fact there's no TV in
my room any more because I shifted it back to the spare room now it's
all over. Worst night's sleep I've had in a while, although it was nice
to not wake up at 3am with my neck out from sleeping while sitting up
and watching...

Tam

Oh dear....

Back to reality

Zoom
Old July 26th 05, 02:51 AM
cfsmtb

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
I went to bed about 10pm and woke up at midnight. I went to switch the
TV on but then realised that there's no Tour; in fact there's no TV in
my room any more because I shifted it back to the spare room now it's
all over. Worst night's sleep I've had in a while, although it wa
nice
to not wake up at 3am with my neck out from sleeping while sitting up
and watching...

Tam

We've had no ADSL since Saturday. Oh the horror, the horror.... :eek

--
cfsmtb

Old July 26th 05, 05:19 AM
Shabby

Carl Brewer Wrote:

We watched Hollentour to deal with withdrawl.

(my DVD arrived yesterday)

Mine arrived three weeks ago when I recorded it before the firs
stage...

--
Shabby

Old July 26th 05, 06:22 AM
Carl Brewer

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:19:53 +1000, Shabby
wrote:

Carl Brewer Wrote:

We watched Hollentour to deal with withdrawl.

(my DVD arrived yesterday)

Mine arrived three weeks ago when I recorded it before the first
stage....

yes .... still, I think it was good enough to pay for, so am not
too bitter about it being a freebie two weeks after I'd
pre-ordered it!

Old July 26th 05, 08:31 AM
suzyj

cfsmtb Wrote:
We've had no ADSL since Saturday. Oh the horror, the horror....

grin Picture, if you will, a small inner-Sydney flat, some time i
September, 2003. The occupants have just cancelled their ADSL and cabl
telly, disconnected the phone (don't need no steenkin' landline whe
you're not using ADSL), and cut up their credit cards.

It was tough for a couple of months. Damn tough. Kept wanderin
around the house of an evening looking for something to do. Solve
those problems with a brazing torch and a collection of Columbu
tubes.

Cheers,

Suz

--
suzyj

Old July 26th 05, 09:04 AM
TimC

On 2005-07-26, suzyj (aka Bruce)

cfsmtb Wrote:
We've had no ADSL since Saturday. Oh the horror, the horror....

grin Picture, if you will, a small inner-Sydney flat, some time in
September, 2003. The occupants have just cancelled their ADSL and cable
telly, disconnected the phone (don't need no steenkin' landline when
you're not using ADSL), and cut up their credit cards.

It was tough for a couple of months. Damn tough. Kept wandering
around the house of an evening looking for something to do. Solved
those problems with a brazing torch and a collection of Columbus
tubes.

See what you'll end up like?

Quick, ring up the ISP and get connected back quick!

;P

--
TimC
'Vegetarian' -- it's an old Indian word meaning 'lousy hunter'.
Old July 26th 05, 09:34 AM
Jan-Christoph Westermann

Tamyka Bell schrieb:
I went to bed about 10pm and woke up at midnight. I went to switch the
TV on but then realised that there's no Tour; in fact there's no TV in

Could be worse. From mid august I will have to watch the
Deutschlandtour via livestream in my office. And I am
supposed to finish my thesis...
At least there are a few one day races on weekend

jcw
Old July 26th 05, 10:00 AM
cfsmtb

On 2005-07-26, suzyj (aka Bruce)

cfsmtb Wrote:
[...]

Back on now. Unpacking progressing well, happily moved into the n
abode. Also has 2-car garage. No make that, 30+ bicycle stable
micro-brewery. Oh joy.

"....At the corner of Swanston and Flinders streets sat the city's fis
market and bicycle stables,a haven for reprobates and chancers....."
http://tinyurl.com/ccwhp

http://www.walkingmelbourne.com/foru...opic.php?t=401

Continuing in a marvellous tradition. :

--
cfsmtb

Chain life vs cassette life Euan Techniques 32 August 24th 05 12:34 AM
Bicycleism Bicycleism Social Issues 1 July 19th 05 01:58 PM
Joey D'Antoni and a life of lies..... crit pro Racing 83 December 25th 04 12:52 AM