More John Tesh Music

Old January 1st 20, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default More John Tesh Music

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:16:36 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding Tesh's first cassette of TV music. 30 years ago I dubbed a copy from a friend and discovered that I still have it. I'm going to rig things up and make mp3 files of the tracks.

Eric S.

I used to have that cassette, Music From The Tour de France Vol.1 and it stopped functioning/broke so I would love to hear it again, please contact me at and perhaps I can download your files...that would be great. Please tell me what audio format you used to download the files...ie mp3, wav, aiff
Old January 5th 20, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Henderson

writes:

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:16:36 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding
Tesh's first cassette of TV music. 30 years ago I dubbed a copy
from a friend and discovered that I still have it. I'm going to rig
things up and make mp3 files of the tracks.

Eric S.

I used to have that cassette, Music From The Tour de France Vol.1 and
it stopped functioning/broke so I would love to hear it again, please
contact me at
and perhaps I can download
your files...that would be great. Please tell me what audio format you
used to downhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrvjQYUZZD8&list=RDQrvjQYUZZD8&start_radio =1&t=37load the files...ie mp3, wav, aiff

Not being particularly fond of music with the exception of Callas,
Kathleen Ferrier et Alii, I am not entirely sure what you want.

You if you point a browser or other capable user agent in the direction
of
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrvjQYUZZD8&list=RDQrvjQYUZZD8&start_radio =1&t=37"
[no quotes] I believe you will find substantially what you are looking
for, or at least an acceptable substitute.

-
Davey

--
William Henderson
aka Slackrat
Old January 7th 20, 07:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 12:58:28 PM UTC-6, William Henderson wrote:
writes:

[...]

The example you've given is from the John Tesh 1988 Tour de France CD, the cassette tape I'm speaking of is from 1987 and can be heard on any 1987/1988 CBS broadcast on You Tube...it's completely different.
Old January 18th 20, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Henderson

writes:

[...]

Sorry about that

But if you dend me the URL of the series of items, I will do it for you

- Dave
Old February 6th 20, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

writes:

[...]

Hi Dave, I'm not familiar with "dend the URL series of items lingo, sorry about that but I am interested.
Old September 21st 20, 03:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Stadnyk

writes:

[...]

I recently came across this on YouTube. There are a group of tracks from the tape - I don't think it's complete, but it's all I've been able to find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWgs...0-R7Rp&index=2