Damn pedals...

Old August 6th 03, 07:23 AM
Jon Bond

Default Damn pedals...

Watch yourself when trying to replace time ATAC bearings - I ended up
jabbing a knife into my index finger's tip. Yowch! I did get one of the
damn lockrings off though, those things suck, even the proper tool doesn't
really work well.

Jon Bond

Old August 6th 03, 01:11 PM

I learned at a very young age not to knives or
srcewdriver as a tool . But use right tool for the job .

Fire up MTB 03

Old August 6th 03, 07:02 PM
Jon Bond

wrote in message
I learned at a very young age not to knives or
srcewdriver as a tool . But use right tool for the job .

Fire up MTB 03

Right tool is a razor blade, actually, which would have had the same effect.
The knife was just stiffer and more readily availible (on my leatherman), so
knife it was.

Jon Bond

Shimano M520 pedals Rob F General 4 December 11th 03 03:30 AM
Advice please: newbies and clipless pedals Monique Y. Herman Mountain Biking 43 November 19th 03 10:42 PM
pedals, for starters Allan Adler General 5 September 9th 03 02:36 AM
Which pedals: nylon or metal? [email protected] General 15 September 2nd 03 04:04 AM
My thoughts on Speedplay pedals Bob M General 10 August 29th 03 10:11 PM