Summit!

Old March 19th 04, 12:58 AM
gpickett00

Default Summit!

Someone needs to fall of their summit and break their leg and sell their
summit to me for $250.

--
gpickett00 - Level 2

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95 with our video
I like to do things that confuse other people - mix chocolate milk and
orange juice, read books in trees, and other junk like that.

gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654

Old March 19th 04, 01:15 AM
chirokid

GP, I have had a great time on mine today. I just got it yesterday.
One of the cranks was loose, so I had to be disciplined and not ride it
yesterday.

Early this morning, I Anti-seized both cranks and all the "slop" went
away.

I rode it in tons of mud today then cleaned it off at the car wash.
(Yes John, I made sure not to aim the spray directly at the bearings )
Then I rode it around town, hopped up on some sidewalks and then rode a
2" concrete tire bar for 6', then hopped off the end of it.

Next, I tried to hop back up onto the concrete bar and slipped off it at
45 degree angle. Sorry I didn't break my leg, but there is always
tomorrow.

I love my new "Little Unicycle." BTW, I payed less than $250 for mine,
100% new. --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Bug Killing Unicyclist

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old March 19th 04, 01:31 AM
Rayden

I got mine for $202.50 on ebay.

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

Old March 19th 04, 03:11 AM
chirokid

Rayden wrote:
*I got mine for $202.50 on ebay. *

Thanks for rubbing it in Rayden. I got mine for less than $250, but not
$47.50 less than $250.

Someone got one for $191.00 off e-bay. That would have been too sweet.
Then I wouldn't even had to tell my wife I made a purchase .
--chirokid--

Old March 19th 04, 03:34 AM
zack

hey i have a summit for sale for 240 obo good shape

--
zack
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old March 19th 04, 04:08 AM
zack

it is not goin any were, are u going to moab if so i will bring it.

"Bedford" Summit Tmornstar Unicycling 24 January 18th 04 11:09 PM
summit too heavy XWonka Unicycling 12 October 14th 03 11:35 AM
Mt Tamalpais summit route (road bike) AlexZN Rides 1 July 6th 03 08:49 AM