rock the baby

Old July 15th 03, 03:37 PM
SM

Default rock the baby

I think it is usually a gesture to a new born baby or child of the rider...
I first saw it when Neil Stephens won a stage and did it in honour of his
new bub.

"Fbicker" wrote in message
Ihave never heard the phase ' rock the baby' nor have I ever seen a biker
'rock the baby'. Can you help me with the origins of this action as seen
being acted out by the rider coming in first in a stage of the tour

Old July 15th 03, 03:51 PM
Steve McGinty

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:37:51 GMT, "SM" wrote:

"Fbicker" wrote in message
Ihave never heard the phase ' rock the baby' nor have I ever seen a biker
'rock the baby'. Can you help me with the origins of this action as seen
being acted out by the rider coming in first in a stage of the tour

I think it is usually a gesture to a new born baby or child of the rider...
I first saw it when Neil Stephens won a stage and did it in honour of his
new bub.

He took it from Brazilian footballer, Bebeto, during the 1994 World
Cup in the US.

http://www.geocities.com/ashamir2/bebeto.htm

Regards!
Stephen