Where is Tom Sherman? Second Query

Old July 3rd 06, 05:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Jim McNamara the Stalker was Where is Tom Sherman? Second Query

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Off-topic is self-defining and is a practice frowned upon as improper
netiquette, so don't try to rationalize away you indisgressions. Look,
why don't you just start your own newsgroup, like
Dolan.off-topic.whatever. Confine yourself to your new newsgroup and
crosspost invitations to whatever newsgroups you want and you will see
just how unpopular you are and how lonely your new newsgroup will be.
I dare you. I double dare you to face up to the truth ... coward..

Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
too dense to follow my reasoning.
[...]

So then you are following the bad example of others then??? Refusal to
accept the challenge duly noted ... coward!!!

I think you are begging for a re-posting of my voluminous post that
portrays you for what an who you are and the word entertainer cannot be
found therein. The Readers DIgest condensed version ... you are an
obnoxius fool in serious need of a therapist and an attitude
adjustment.

The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving
of
the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My
life
is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
[...]

It would appear that there are a number of people chewing at your
coattails. When you don't like the attention that you've earned, you
label your adversaires as stalkers. Look jerk, you asked for it ...
you desrve it ... and, you will not be deprived of it for as long as
you remain. Your only out is to GET OUT. - Jim McNamara

Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable of
posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of the
shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to expend
any time on him. I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
showing nothing but exasperation. It is easy to do this and does not take
any effort at all. I will write one word to his hundreds of words and have
the infinite satisfaction of knowing that no one, but no one, will ever
bother to read any of this ****.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 3rd 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
[...]

Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to discredit
and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a stalker. This
thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless times. If you
really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then turn tail,
crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you slithered out from
under. - Jim McNamara

Old July 3rd 06, 09:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to discredit
and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a stalker. This
thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless times. If you
really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then turn tail,
crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you slithered out from
under. - Jim McNamara

Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

Old July 4th 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to discredit
and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a stalker. This
thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless times. If you
really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then turn tail,
crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you slithered out from
under. - Jim McNamara

Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

Thanks for reinforcing my contention. - Jim McNamara

Old August 1st 06, 04:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Chris Foster

"JimmyMac" wrote in
ups.com:

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame
for the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to
discredit and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a
stalker. This thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless
times. If you really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma,
then turn tail, crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you
slithered out from under. - Jim McNamara

Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

Thanks for reinforcing my contention. - Jim McNamara

Jimmy, you hit the nail squarely on the head!!

Old August 1st 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
JimmyMac

Chris Foster wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in
ups.com:

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame
for the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to
discredit and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a
stalker. This thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless
times. If you really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma,
then turn tail, crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you
slithered out from under. - Jim McNamara

Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

Thanks for reinforcing my contention. - Jim McNamara

Jimmy, you hit the nail squarely on the head!!

Thanks Chris, but I could have put that hammer to better use if Ed's
hard head was within reach. Those of us who have engaged Ed Dolan in
cyber skirmishes just have to give the man his due. He possesses a
unique, uncanny ability to galvanize the ARBR membership in steadfast
opposition to himself. Ed deliberately crafts a post to instigate,
infuriate and elicit a response. That's what TROLLs do and Ed does it
better than most. If one engages Ed entirely too well, you are then
labeled a stalker for the very reasons cited above. - Jim McNamara

Old August 1st 06, 11:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]
Thanks Chris, but I could have put that hammer to better use if Ed's
hard head was within reach. Those of us who have engaged Ed Dolan in
cyber skirmishes just have to give the man his due. He possesses a
unique, uncanny ability to galvanize the ARBR membership in steadfast
opposition to himself. Ed deliberately crafts a post to instigate,
infuriate and elicit a response. That's what TROLLs do and Ed does it
better than most. If one engages Ed entirely too well, you are then
labeled a stalker for the very reasons cited above. - Jim McNamara

Actually Jimbo is not too far off the mark. The one thing he misses is that
there is always substance in my posts no matter how I craft them. I will
stand by anything I say and defend it no matter how outrageous it might
first appear.

I do not post to elicit agreement, but rather to elicit disagreement. In
that is all the fun of Usenet. Otherwise, it is nothing but a drag and the
most boring thing you can do on this earth.

The stalker issue is interesting. I never stalk anyone beyond a very limited
extent. I think even Mr. Sherman would attest to that. However, Jimbo comes
very close to be nothing but a stalker. He needs to get his own issues and
not be constantly sponging off of me.

I reign supreme in taking members of this newsgroup (ARBR) to task if and
when they cross certain lines. Yea, I am the nanny of this group. Get used
to it!