The Apotheosis of ARBR

Old February 14th 05, 07:23 AM
Edward Dolan

Default The Apotheosis of ARBR

Any of you still dumb enough to be here need to wise up pronto. You need to
get over on BROL where you can be protected from thieves and liars like Ed
Gin. He has been kicked off of every such forum and for good reason.
However, if any of you really want to learn something useful about
recumbents, I recommend that you subscribe to RCN. The editor of that
magazine (Robert Bryant) knows what he is talking about which is more than I
can say for 99% of the rest of you.

Ed Gin and I are going to kill this group. It is already half dead, so only
a coup de grace needs to be administered. Too bad you are all such cowards
that you would not defend the group. Enjoy BROL because there will be no
more enjoyment here on ARBR. The apotheosis of ARBR is BROL. If you won't
defend your freedom, you deserve to lose it. It has been ever thus.

A brave man dies but once, but a coward dies a thousand deaths. Who would
ever have thought that recumbent cyclists, most of whom are older men, would
ever turn out to be such cowards. You were presented with a challenge (Ed
Gin) and you declined. Death to ARBR! Long Live BROL!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 14th 05, 08:26 AM

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Um....

Mr. Gin is more than welcome on Bryan's site. He does not post there
because it is worthless as a go fast kind of site. You would fit in
well there. You should
go over to BROL. But I must warn you that Bryan is a notorious
democratic liberal Mr. Dolan and he loves all blue states and hates the
red ones!
And what a perfect liberal he does not even reside in America at
present!
I guess people like you forced him to move!
Most Benters are liberals if you have not figured it out yet Ed!
But your slow on the uptake.
Take care and ride that trike slow...

MG

Old February 14th 05, 09:05 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

So why the hell is he posting here. Recumbent cyclists are older folks who
have little or no interest in going fast. Are there not racing forums where
he could post. What I would like to know is does Ed Gin post on BROL under
his own name or does he steal and lie about everything there under false
stolen names like he does here. Also, was he not one of the main Monkey
Islanders, notorious for their dirty minds and foul mouths.

You should
go over to BROL. But I must warn you that Bryan is a notorious
democratic liberal Mr. Dolan and he loves all blue states and hates the
red ones!

As long as no one else was voicing their political opinions I would not do
so either. However, I can be very contentious on strictly bike topics too.

And what a perfect liberal he does not even reside in America at
present!
I guess people like you forced him to move!
Most Benters are liberals if you have not figured it out yet Ed!
But your slow on the uptake.

Yes, I knew that from day one that most on ARBR were liberals but that is
not true of ALL recumbent cyclists. Most recumbent cyclists that I have met
were pretty much in the middle, like most Americans.

Take care and ride that trike slow...

Slow and easy does it - every time. Going fast is for the young and for
idiots. Which are you?

But you needed to comment on what you think of the way Ed Gin is posting to
ARBR. The fact that you didn't speaks volumes about you and leads me to
believe that you are a scoundrel like him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 14th 05, 10:03 AM
nget

Wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Most benters are liberals if you have not figured it out. Well there is
something the liberals can be proud of,a guy like you telling it like it
is.

--
nget

Old February 14th 05, 04:14 PM
Fred

More Ed Gin **** from the king of crap Ed Dolan

Fred
Old February 14th 05, 09:24 PM

More monkey crap from the chump chimp ex-Monkey Islander who has
transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to vew the entire header

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

Old February 14th 05, 11:46 PM
Edward Dolan