Cyclist attacks OAP after 'riding on the pavement'

Old April 20th 14, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
doug

Default Cyclist attacks OAP after 'riding on the pavement'

http://tinyurl.com/pupltq6

Seems the cyclist did not like being told not to ride on the pavement, of course he only did it because the road was much to dangerous to use.

The stupid pedestrian should have known this & kept quite.

Next time the pedestrian will know better than to tell a cyclist that he was dangerous to pedestrians.

All in all, I can see why the cyclist did what he did.
Old April 21st 14, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:55:24 -0700, doug wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pupltq6

Seems the cyclist did not like being told not to ride on the pavement,
of course he only did it because the road was much to dangerous to use.

The stupid pedestrian should have known this & kept quite.

Next time the pedestrian will know better than to tell a cyclist that he
was dangerous to pedestrians.

All in all, I can see why the cyclist did what he did.

There is absolutely no justification for the initiation of physical force
on anyone. Ever.
Old April 21st 14, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 21/04/14 09:00, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:55:24 -0700, doug wrote:

Where is the real Doug these days? Has he carped it?

Old April 22nd 14, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:12:13 +0100, Tosspot wrote:

On 21/04/14 09:00, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:55:24 -0700, doug wrote:

Where is the real Doug these days? Has he carped it?

I heard his health deteriorated and he kind of faded from the scene.
That was some time ago.
Old April 22nd 14, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 22/04/14 09:13, Peter Keller wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:12:13 +0100, Tosspot wrote:

On 21/04/14 09:00, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:55:24 -0700, doug wrote:

Where is the real Doug these days? Has he carped it?

I heard his health deteriorated and he kind of faded from the scene.
That was some time ago.

A full on loon, but more interesting than most of the juvenile trolls we
get these days.

With the possible exception of the rabid slavering Judith of course.

Old April 22nd 14, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 22/04/2014 09:13, Peter Keller wrote:

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:12:13 +0100, Tosspot wrote:
On 21/04/14 09:00, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:55:24 -0700, doug wrote:

Where is the real Doug these days? Has he carped it?

I heard his health deteriorated and he kind of faded from the scene.
That was some time ago.

He did cause an announcement to be made to the effect that he would no
longer be taking part because of health-related issues.
Old April 22nd 14, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 22/04/2014 17:58, JNugent wrote:
On 22/04/2014 09:13, Peter Keller wrote:

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:12:13 +0100, Tosspot wrote:
On 21/04/14 09:00, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:55:24 -0700, doug wrote:

Where is the real Doug these days? Has he carped it?

I heard his health deteriorated and he kind of faded from the scene.
That was some time ago.

He did cause an announcement to be made to the effect that he would no
longer be taking part because of health-related issues.

Crispin did say he would drop round and check.
Old May 17th 14, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Williams

Default OAP attacks cyclist after 'riding on the pavement'

Peter Keller writes:

Where is the real Doug these days? Has he carped it?

I heard his health deteriorated and he kind of faded from the scene.
That was some time ago.

He was in fine health as recently as only a couple of months ago, albeit
cycling less than before. Obviously, being 147 years old and having
comprehensively demolished each of the standard trolls at least once in
here, he will have more important things to spend his time on than just
doing it again repeatedly. There is a salutary lesson in there,
somewhere...

--
Mark