Please have a thought

Old January 8th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Please have a thought

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
I hope this isn't too inappropriate, but I would like my friends (you
too ED) here at ARBR to know that I will be absent the next few days,
I am flying to Florida to vist my dying brother. He is very nearly too
weak to speak, but I hope to catch him before he crosses that vale.

If I find access I may check in, but if you would be so kind as to
remember Randy in Branford, Florida, i t would be appreciated.

Indiana Mike

Hang in there Mike. I will give you and your brother a thought since I am
always thinking of death anyway.

Best Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota