Teaching "Truth Is Enduring And Endearing" 3-4-88

Old March 28th 11, 04:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Teaching "Truth Is Enduring And Endearing" 3-4-88

This Teaching says,
"As a Roman Catholic Christian, I must value the
foundation of True Christianity, understanding it is based
on Judaism."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 4,1988

"TRUTH IS ENDURING AND ENDEARING"

"As a member of The Society Of Saint John
Vianney, I must understand that I have obligations to
fulfill, because of my commitment for which the purpose
of this Society of Saint John Vianney was organized.

It is my duty to understand that it is important to
be a Christian and that I, as a Roman Catholic Christian,
must see the importance of my conduct, my code of
ethics, and my example in how I act, react, speak, or
have good reason when I do not speak.

As a Roman Catholic Christian, I must value the
foundation of True Christianity, understanding it is based
on Judaism.

Through centuries, the binding mechanism that
stimulated, strengthened, supplied, instilled, sound basic
rules in Holy Mother Church, was and is called
tradition. Sound tradition, when practiced properly, is
postured to encourage unity of mind, body and Soul.

To be a Roman Catholic Christian says: I believe
in God's Ten Commandments. I believe that The Son
of God came to the earth for a purpose beyond human
ability, full human understanding. I believe that this
Coming of Christ was the formal beginning of how God
wanted mankind to live, not in the shadow of, but in
the light of the logic in the purpose of the physical
life, to return one day to God the Soul that was instilled
at the time of conception."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.