"Jim McNamara is my Bitch" t-shirt for $25.00

Old January 5th 05, 09:52 PM
Tony Vinchez

Default "Jim McNamara is my Bitch" t-shirt for $25.00

New item at the Johnny NoCom Superstore.
The "Jim McNamara is my Bitch" t-shirt.

The front of the t-shirt has a photo of Jimmy Mac kneeling and doing what
he does best with his favorite crowd the prison inmates at county jail.

The back of the t-shirt says "Suck it good Jimmy Mac"

This item is guaranteed to be a hit at the local prisons and porno video
stores.
Get your t-shirt now before they are gone.

Tony Vinchez
Chairman of the Board
Johnny NoCom Enterprises®

Old January 6th 05, 01:55 AM

Ed - Tony Vinchez - Gin,

How predictably boring. What a surprise. You invented yet another
sock puppet pseudonym, you gutless coward. I assume that you were
unamused with my previous post. Truth hurts doesn't it Ed? When are
you going to learn that you're outclassed? I'm just so much better at
this than you are. When eaten alive, thoroughly digested and callously
regurgitated, you are left with nothing remaining in your arsenal to
resort to but vile, visceral, vulgar responses that only serve to
reveal just what and who you really are, exposing your festering
underbelly to the recumbent masses, the very target audience that you
eagerly solicit attention and adulation from. Yep, like I said before
you are your own worst enemy.