"once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being displayed"

Old January 29th 04, 04:44 AM
Mike Vandeman

Default "once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being displayed"

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:51:45 -0600, "Jason" wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
.. On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:03:57 GMT, "Michael Paul" mfpaul

.. wrote:
..
.. .
.. .
.. . Reliable knowledge starts with HONESTY, something mountain bikers have
.. .NONE of.
.. . You guys apparently think you can't defend your selfish, destructive
..sport
.. . unless you LIE. I have demonstrated that over & over.
.. .
.. .
.. .the number of times you use circular logic to defend your position is
..simply
.. .amazing. I have no idea how you made it through high school, let alone
.. .obtained a PhD with such poor logic skills. The liar liar pants on fire
.. .defense stopped working when most people turned about 9 but it seems to
..be
.. .one you have embraced. Excellent work Doctor
..
.. I just tell the truth -- something that drives mountain bikers crazy.
.. ===
.. I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
.. humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
.. years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..
.. http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..No you LIE, you say the Candyman Sting does not exist, but it does. Proof
..you lie, as you are lying right now DUH!

You took that out of context. I was referring to the involvement if someone
named "Mike Vandeman", which was a pure fabrication by a mountain biker.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 1st 04, 09:38 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:10:04 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

In MY experience, it is you that is selfish, arrogant, stupid. But, hey,
that's just me.

Well, not *just* you. Everybody apart from Mike's mother probably
thinks that about him.

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk