Looking for Bicycle Mechanics

Old August 27th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
BicycleTutor

Default Looking for Bicycle Mechanics

Hi all,

I recently set up some bicycle repair forums and I've been getting a
lot of good and often challenging questions posted. I'm realizing that
I can't always answer the questions as well as they could be, and I
know a lot of people in this group probably have a lot more knowledge
and experience than me in many areas. I was hoping some of you would
be willing to register as guest mechanics and share what you know.

http://forums.bicycletutor.com/

While I can't pay money for this kind of help, I can offer links back
to your site. Maybe you have a cycling website, blog, profile, or bike
shop you'd like to promote? Once you're logged in to the forums you
can add your URL to your profile and both your username and profile
image will always link to your site beside every topic you post. I
will also update your member link to say 'Mechanic' too!

Any help would really be appreciated, thank you!

Alex

Mechanics carefully drill... PiledHIgher Techniques 30 April 17th 07 05:59 PM
Fun with bikes: Mechanics [email protected] Australia 7 May 11th 06 10:10 AM
Mechanics Training??? TrailRat UK 5 November 28th 05 10:53 AM
For LBS Mechanics [email protected] Techniques 4 August 14th 05 07:23 PM
Oiling every day keeps the bike mechanics away Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 9 December 23rd 04 02:14 PM