Another Death on Old Street...

Old March 29th 16, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

Default Another Death on Old Street...

S'funny... when a cyclist hit and killed a woman on Old Street, the trolls
were all over it like a bad smell.

Now the usual has happened, and a psychopath has killed a man and - as is
also usual - done a runner.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/man_21_killed_in_old_street_hit_and_run_1_4474035

Not a peep from the trolls.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old March 29th 16, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 29/03/2016 12:55, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
S'funny... when a cyclist hit and killed a woman on Old Street, the trolls
were all over it like a bad smell.

Now the usual has happened, and a psychopath has killed a man and - as is
also usual - done a runner.

Apparently it is callous to wish that such a driver had hit a lamppost
and killed himself rather than a pedestrian.

I'm sure this victim's family don't agree.

Old March 29th 16, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 29/03/2016 12:55, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
S'funny... when a cyclist hit and killed a woman on Old Street, the trolls
were all over it like a bad smell.

Now the usual has happened, and a psychopath has killed a man and - as is
also usual - done a runner.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/man_21_killed_in_old_street_hit_and_run_1_4474035

Not a peep from the trolls.

That might be because: This is a CYCLING group.

Old March 29th 16, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/03/2016 12:55, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
S'funny... when a cyclist hit and killed a woman on Old Street, the trolls
were all over it like a bad smell.

Now the usual has happened, and a psychopath has killed a man and - as is
also usual - done a runner.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/man_21_killed_in_old_street_hit_and_run_1_4474035

Not a peep from the trolls.

That might be because: This is a CYCLING group.

And you are not a cyclist.

So you can **** off to a motoring newsgroup.

Old March 29th 16, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 29/03/2016 13:36, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/03/2016 12:55, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
S'funny... when a cyclist hit and killed a woman on Old Street, the trolls
were all over it like a bad smell.

Now the usual has happened, and a psychopath has killed a man and - as is
also usual - done a runner.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/man_21_killed_in_old_street_hit_and_run_1_4474035

Not a peep from the trolls.

That might be because: This is a CYCLING group.

And you are not a cyclist.

So you can **** off to a motoring newsgroup.

Why would you expect anyone on a cycling group to be commenting on a
story that NO cyclists were involved in? Not one, not even a witness.

I do not believe that you are a cyclist, but I do not advocate that you
should not post here, so have the common sense to keep your offensively
phrased orders to yourself in future.
Old March 29th 16, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/03/2016 12:55, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
S'funny... when a cyclist hit and killed a woman on Old Street, the trolls
were all over it like a bad smell.

Now the usual has happened, and a psychopath has killed a man and - as is
also usual - done a runner.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/man_21_killed_in_old_street_hit_and_run_1_4474035

Not a peep from the trolls.

That might be because: This is a CYCLING group.

And you are not a cyclist.

So you can **** off to a motoring newsgroup.

Why would you expect anyone on a cycling group to be commenting on a
story that NO cyclists were involved in? Not one, not even a witness.

Are you new around here, or are you just really as stupid as you appear?

I do not believe that you are a cyclist,

I don't give a flying **** what you think. You're a troll, and I am a
cyclist with (as of writing) two touring bicycles, one mountain bike (that
I'm looking to sell, since I never use it) and two road bikes (of which one
is a singlespeed). That very definitely makes me a cyclist - especially
since I cycle the six miles to my work (and back) every day, except on days
when the weather is atrocious - and since we get on average around 300 days
of sunshine a year here, that is a rare occasion. Come May, I shall be
on a flight from Tel Aviv to Paris with one of my road bikes, and from
there, a Eurostar to London.

I'm a cyclist, you gibbering spastic, and I have been for over fifty years.

**** off and get a particularly virulent form of cancer, you spastic.

Old March 29th 16, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Mrcheerful wrote:
[...]

Oh dear, do you have to travel to work? You should get a better job.

I have around ten bicycles and ride them when I want to, not because I
am forced to.

I also have been a cyclist for over fifty years.

I live in the UK

So if we are adding up scores, I am more qualified to post here than you
are.

Why are you so obsessed with using hate speech? It is very childish and
you really should have grown out of it by now.
Old March 31st 16, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

LMAO! Is that it? I cycle to work, so I should get a better job?

Hahahaha!!!!!!

I have around ten bicycles and ride them when I want to, not because I
am forced to.

We only have your word that you have 'ten bicycles'.

Nor do I 'have to' cycle. We have a car, and I have a motorcycle.

I also have been a cyclist for over fifty years.

No you haven't, except in the sense that most British children learn to
ride a bicycle.

I live in the UK

You have my condoleances.

So if we are adding up scores, I am more qualified to post here than you
are.

You are not a cyclist. You are a psychopathic troll.

Hate speech, eh? What 'protected minority' are you, you ****ing mongol?

Old Street roundabout Junction Of Death. spindrift UK 0 July 30th 08 03:32 PM
Old Street roundabout Junction Of Death. spindrift UK 6 July 30th 08 03:30 PM
Street Revolution: Death of Big Street? darchibald Unicycling 26 June 8th 06 10:14 PM
Street Revolution: Death of Big Street? litldude2 Unicycling 1 June 7th 06 06:42 PM
Street Revolution: Death of Big Street? forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 June 5th 06 03:45 AM