Ed Dolan Urges Dignity on ARBR!

Old December 27th 05, 02:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ed Dolan Urges Dignity on ARBR!

Has anyone but me noted that lately ARBR has become cesspool of human
conduct. We are getting worse and worse with every passing year. I for one
am sick of it! Let us pull ourselves up by our boot straps and become
better, i.e., more saintly. I give you Saint Edward the Great as a beacon by
which to guide yourselves.

Damn it! I am serious about this! If all of you do not get better soon, I am
going to start kicking some serious ass around here. There should never be
any
allusions to anuses and penises, asses and butt ****ing, as that is the
hallmark of homos, a most deplorable human scum which Hitler had the right
idea about. Hitler was also not too far wrong about how to deal with cretins
either. If that regime were applied here on ARBR, most of us would disappear
never to be heard from again. Oh Happy Day!

I urge all ARBRers to cultivate some dignity. Wisdom we will never have, but
that does not mean we cannot have some dignity. If Jon Meinecke were still
with us, he would be severely castigating the lot of us for being such dirty
rotten scoundrels.

It some of you normal types have wives, maybe you could persuade them to
post here. It is possible they might bring some dignity to this group,
provided they do not try to act like men. If they are a bit on the coarse
side, Mr. Sherman and I will instruct them in manners.

However, it is extremely important that no woman ever be permitted to speak
about sex. That is the one thing that none of them know anything about. They
do know how to have babies and how to get men to finance it, but that is the
extent of it. Women are extremely lucky that men are so stupid as to want to
husband them.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 27th 05, 11:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mr. Dolan
why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
JS

Old December 28th 05, 04:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Mr. Dolan
why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
JS

Now I know who is bringing duck soup to the party. Will RP and JS of
Bacchetta really be there?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 28th 05, 09:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Bentracer and Bentrider" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr. Dolan
why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
JS

Nope, no dignity here!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 28th 05, 03:32 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mr. Dolan:
you are just like George Bush,all talk and NO SHOW.
so why is it when George Bush is having sex with his wife that he is
always on the bottom?
because his wife knows that he can only **** UP.

Old December 28th 05, 04:13 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote...,

Why is when George Bush is having sex with his wife that he is always
on the bottom?
because his wife knows that he can only **** UP.

Good one Earl

JimyMac

Old December 28th 05, 09:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Mr. Dolan
why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
JS

Now I know who is bringing duck soup to the party. Will RP and JS of
Bacchetta really be there?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

I'll come to the party to see Duck Soup, one of my favorite Groucho Marx
movies.

Old December 29th 05, 01:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

gotbent wrote:
"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Mr. Dolan
why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
JS

Now I know who is bringing duck soup to the party. Will RP and JS of
Bacchetta really be there?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

I'll come to the party to see Duck Soup, one of my favorite Groucho Marx
movies.

As long as no one is riding along the Fox River Trail discharging
ordinance at the waterfowl!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 29th 05, 02:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
ups.com...

As long as no one is riding along the Fox River Trail discharging
ordinance at the waterfowl!

Or, worse yet, ordnance.