Up Yours Cheerless

Old March 21st 12, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Up Yours Cheerless

On Mar 21, 1:56 pm, Squashme wrote:

The law requires either intent *or* recklessness.

cheerless wrote "deliberately runs down and kills a young girl"
and you support him.- Hide quoted text -

You are talking about Nugent here who even defended Nuxx Bar who was one of
the nastiest pieces of work going.
Numpty would support Pol Pot if he thought that he was a fellow cyclist
hater or could score a pathetic point for his team of loser trolls.
That is why I killfiled the moron ages ago when it became clear what a phony
and utterly tedious cretin he really is.

Oh and loser trolls is an apt phrase as not one troll on urc has wrapped up
a single thread all year.
What a total and utter waste of their time.

--
Simon Mason

Old March 21st 12, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 21/03/2012 14:09, Simon Mason wrote:
On Mar 21, 1:56 pm, Squashme wrote:

The law requires either intent *or* recklessness.

cheerless wrote "deliberately runs down and kills a young girl"
and you support him.- Hide quoted text -

You are talking about Nugent here who even defended Nuxx Bar who was one of
the nastiest pieces of work going.
Numpty would support Pol Pot if he thought that he was a fellow cyclist hater
or could score a pathetic point for his team of loser trolls.
That is why I killfiled the moron ages ago when it became clear what a phony
and utterly tedious cretin he really is.

Dear me.

Another hangover?

That might be the explanation for your sheer nastiness most of the time, of
course.
Old March 21st 12, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 21/03/2012 15:05, JNugent wrote:
On 21/03/2012 14:09, Simon Mason wrote:
On Mar 21, 1:56 pm, Squashme wrote:

The law requires either intent *or* recklessness.

cheerless wrote "deliberately runs down and kills a young girl"
and you support him.- Hide quoted text -

You are talking about Nugent here who even defended Nuxx Bar who was
one of
the nastiest pieces of work going.
Numpty would support Pol Pot if he thought that he was a fellow
cyclist hater
or could score a pathetic point for his team of loser trolls.
That is why I killfiled the moron ages ago when it became clear what a
phony
and utterly tedious cretin he really is.

Dear me.

Another hangover?

That might be the explanation for your sheer nastiness most of the time,
of course.

I believe thats because he reads everything us 'trolls' post and gets
more & more angry.

University
Old March 22nd 12, 02:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:58:28 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porky Chapman

The report did not break down these cases into numbers of victims who
claimed to have been stalked by several people individually, and by
people acting in concert.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.