OT - Dry Drunk?

Old September 19th 09, 06:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Opus[_2_]

Default OT - Dry Drunk?

On Sep 19, 12:38 pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
snip?
Who are Lucy and Ricky?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

I take it you never saw "I Love Lucy"? Lucy and Ricky Ricardo lived
next to Fred and Ethel Murtz on the same floor of a NYC apartment
building. At one time you could watch "I Love Lucy" 24 hours a day if
you had access to every TV broadcast in the US as it was one of the
first syndicated programs. You could still find it on some rural UHF
stations up until the analog blackout.
Old September 20th 09, 03:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Opus" wrote in message
On Sep 19, 12:38 pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
snip?
Who are Lucy and Ricky?

I take it you never saw "I Love Lucy"? Lucy and Ricky Ricardo lived

next to Fred and Ethel Murtz on the same floor of a NYC apartment
building. At one time you could watch "I Love Lucy" 24 hours a day if
you had access to every TV broadcast in the US as it was one of the
first syndicated programs. You could still find it on some rural UHF
stations up until the analog blackout.

Tom Sherman thinks Monty Python is funny. Ed Dolan the Great has never had a
good laugh in his entire life. Nothing is funny to him - except when
contemplating liberals like Tom Sherman who thinks Palestinian terrorists
are the same as the Israeli military. I wonder, when is he ever going to
apologize for holding to such an outrageous viewpoint?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

OT - Dry Drunk? Opus[_2_] General 1 September 20th 09 03:11 AM
OT - Dry Drunk? Opus[_2_] Social Issues 1 September 20th 09 03:11 AM
Bike like a Drunk! donquijote1954 Rides 38 June 26th 07 04:07 PM
Being a little drunk is better than being dead!!! Tyler Hamillton Racing 0 April 19th 05 03:47 AM
drunk drivers gordon Racing 16 March 2nd 05 01:45 AM