Private Message to Nairo Quintana

Old July 26th 15, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Default Private Message to Nairo Quintana

Screw the Parade on stage 21.

Get a committment to help from some friendly squads and Go For
It.

It's only a little over a minute.

Lemond did it

Why can't you?

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Tour
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/
Old July 26th 15, 11:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 26/07/2015 9:06 AM, Davey Crockett wrote:
Screw the Parade on stage 21.

Get a committment to help from some friendly squads and Go For
It.

It's only a little over a minute.

Lemond did it

Why can't you?

+1

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)
Old July 26th 15, 11:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 26/07/2015 9:06 AM, Davey Crockett wrote:
Screw the Parade on stage 21.

Get a committment to help from some friendly squads and Go For
It.

It's only a little over a minute.

Lemond did it

Why can't you?

As I said - +1 - but wasn't that a time trial?

Old July 26th 15, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Mower Man a écrit profondement:

| As I said - +1 - but wasn't that a time trial?

Right

Davey was stretching a point there a bit.

But Greg was always a rider who went for a win.

Never scared of losing a second place in a tour for a chance to
attack and win overall.