Great Bent shop

Old September 6th 03, 02:23 AM
bentbiker

Default Great Bent shop

I like to pass along when I run into a great shop to deal with on bents,
I was referred to Lakewood Ski and Sport, in Lakewood Wi. by "Ramjet"
here on the list. The Owner David Gryboski, gave me fantastic service
and responds to e-mail really well also. I've never been to the shop, as
I live in Ohio, but wanted to pass this along to others.

Old September 6th 03, 02:48 AM
bentbiker

Also, www.johnsadamcycling.com in Erie Pa. very nice guys to deal with,
I know lot's of people here are always looking for good local and "net"
shops.

bentbiker wrote:

sorry, for got to give his e-mail!