BOY! Times are tough!

Old September 6th 03, 11:03 PM
Christopher Jordan

Default BOY! Times are tough!

I got one tadpole out yesterday for another I am buying, and the
auction will open at $10.! I think that is hilareous, and shows me
how business is in the dumpster as soon as summer quit. $2000 to $10
in 4 months! Gotta love that! :-)

Knowing that; I am glad I "gave it away", but even more glad I had
the joy of riding it.

If interested; it is at A & A Auctions, and will go September 18.

Even factory built stuff is not holding value. Make one Helluva good
$10 buck paperweight!

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.
Old September 6th 03, 11:55 PM
skip

"Christopher Jordan" wrote in message
om...
I got one tadpole out yesterday for another I am buying, and the
auction will open at $10.! I think that is hilareous, and shows me
how business is in the dumpster as soon as summer quit. $2000 to $10
in 4 months! Gotta love that! :-)

Knowing that; I am glad I "gave it away", but even more glad I had
the joy of riding it.

If interested; it is at A & A Auctions, and will go September 18.

Even factory built stuff is not holding value. Make one Helluva good
$10 buck paperweight!

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.

Christopher:

It's not where the auction opens that counts - it's the close that matters.
If there isn't anyone at the auction knows what a tadpole trike is you maybe
in trouble so be sure to put a reserve on it.

I don't know anything about your auction company, but I'm thinking eBay
would provide a much larger market for a recumbent trike.

skip

Old September 6th 03, 11:55 PM
skip

[...]

Forget about Eddie Merckx. He only won five Tour de France. Ronde Champ Racing 56 July 29th 04 02:15 AM
Times for LAlpe d´Huez. Badger_South General 3 July 23rd 04 06:42 PM
Saiz On Armstrong B. Lafferty Racing 25 July 4th 04 07:00 PM
New South Louisiana trail too tough to ride? mojo deluxe Mountain Biking 5 May 10th 04 07:26 AM