An inquiry about Giant Co trade on the global market

Old November 14th 04, 10:33 PM
Lasic

Default An inquiry about Giant Co trade on the global market

Dear sir or Madam

I am a third year student of economy in WSDG University in Poland and
this year I am writing my dissertion.
The subject of my work is "Company's trade on the global market, on
the base of the Giant Co trade."
I have already got some infos and materials from Giant Poland and home
page of Giant, but it is still not enough. I would be very grateful if
you could send me any informations which I can use in my dissertion.
I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience for my e-mail.
I will be very happy if You answer me. I hope, that somebody have some
information...

Best Regards
Lasic

Old November 15th 04, 01:47 AM