Haro Cranks

Old September 25th 04, 01:22 PM
stigma13

Default Haro Cranks

Hey

I just got a pair of these haro cranks and they are really sweet. i was
wondering if anyone else has bought a pair and has anything to say about
em. they look like there is more Q then profile...but thats just by
looking at em. anyway...let me know what u think of em.

Ševon

--
stigma13 - What Evil Lurks?
stigma13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7345

Old September 28th 04, 01:13 AM
TonyMelton

I guess you're talking about 'the Haro Sub-C cranks'
(http://www.harobikes.com/2004/parts/cranks.html). They're available in
140, 165, 175 and 180mm lengths. Nice to have another crank option!

--
TonyMelton - Skinny butt

Three new albums added to 'my photo gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur10). Check it!
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old December 14th 04, 04:42 PM
hungfromhooks

does anyone know if all haro spined crank arms are the same? i mean is
the 8 spline standard to all haro cranks?

--
hungfromhooks - uni newbie

Philip Barbosa

people photographer- side show performer - newbie unicyclist

Witness an average man, flesh skewered deeply and imbedded with shark
fishing hooks! Marvel as a mere mortal fueled only by free will...
Ferociosly Pulls, twists, and stretches hooked apendages to transform
the pastey dermal landscape of his own hide and finally ascend to new
heights, literally!" This is NO ILLUSION! What you will see is real...
and remember ladies and gentlemen all this done without the assistance
of his unicycle.
hungfromhooks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6954

Old December 14th 04, 04:46 PM
pwood

look at danscomp.com for cranks. bmx online shopping. you will save a
bunch.... phil

--
pwood
pwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8736

Old December 14th 04, 04:51 PM
mscalisi

Nope, it's got to be the Sub-C's. I've been waiting for my 165's for
months. My LBS tried to sell me some 10 spline Haro's that were "exactly
the same"

hungfromhooks wrote:
*does anyone know if all haro spined crank arms are the same? i mean
is the 8 spline standard to all haro cranks? *

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old December 14th 04, 04:55 PM
mscalisi

No sub-c's there.

Old December 14th 04, 05:37 PM
john_childs

The 'Haro website' (http://www.harobikes.com/) no longer lists the Sub-C
cranks as a separate part. But it looks like some of their 2005 bikes
still use the Sub-C crank so it should still be available.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old December 14th 04, 06:16 PM
hungfromhooks

Crap! i had a client offer me a set of Haro cranks, well we'll see if
they fit... he still has to drop them off.

Old December 15th 04, 07:20 AM
smdO2

hi
Sorry to change the subject a little, but this just reminded me.

I was browsing the 'odyssey bmx site'
(http://www.odysseybmx.com/march04updates.html) a few days ago, and
noticed the odyssey cranks will fit on a profile hub.

Just thought someone might find this interesting/useful.

Cheers
Shaun

--
smdO2 - UniT is One
smdO2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7369

Old December 27th 04, 02:39 PM
hungfromhooks

went to my LBS a few days ago to look at novelty valve caps and saw in
the display case a whole pile of 8spline cranks from different companys!
im going in this week to see which ones will fit my KH hub.