Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

Old May 4th 04, 11:31 PM
Adam Hodges Myerson

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

in article , Bob Schwartz at
wrote on 5/4/04 10:25 AM:

Carl Sundquist wrote:
What role did the police play when Mercer hit Myerson and broke his skull?

Statements were taken and charges were filed. At one point a warrant
was issued for Mercer's arrest. This was about the time that Adam
stopped posting and he wasn't public about the resolution.

Bob Schwartz

I was told you kids were talking about this.

I saw Jonny's bike after the race, it was ugly. It would have really been
bad if that was his head. I did not see either incident, however.

Mercer got suspended for 13 months from USAC, a 2nd degree felony charge, 3
years probation, and had to pay any uncovered medical bills I had, about
$600 of $25,000.

Jonny asked me what he should do, I told Jonny he should press charges just
to make sure he had things documented in case he wanted to take recourse
later. Supposedly Monex is going to replace his bike and other damaged
equipment, and Jonny was happy with that.

Adam

Old May 5th 04, 02:15 PM
Tom Kunich

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
om...
"Tom Kunich" wrote in message

ink.net...
Roberto is a lot of things but he doesn't get violent for no reason. I

think
it likely that Sundt did more than "some ~ meaningless crap" to upset
Gaggioli.

Gag is a piece of crap. To say anything else to speak is to speak out
of your ass. Unless you don't want to offend you connections.

Yeah, it's always good to get the opinion of a person posting under an
assumed handle. That gives your opinion so much more weight.

Old May 5th 04, 09:49 PM
Chris

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
Rondechampion wrote:
USAC----please don't puss out and not suspend this a-hole.

Were there no cops at the race?

It does not sound like there were any law enforcement witnesses, but how
often is that the case?

I don't see where USAC has a role if the cops don't.

Clearly the "cops" would have a role it it was reported. Also, note that
Americans under their constitution can seek relief in civil actions if

they
wish without the obligation to have law inforcement involved. It is
certainly a good idea in most cases to have them do most of the
investigation, but it is not a requirment.

What role did the police play when Mercer hit Myerson and broke his skull?

I do not know what role they played. If you do, maybe you can finish making
your point.