Looking for riding partner Sugar Land Area

Old September 2nd 03, 04:15 AM
wtlonestar

Default Looking for riding partner Sugar Land Area

Hi, I'm looking for a riding partner in the Sugar Land Area. I ride a
Easy Sport and try to ride 50 miles on a sat or sun starting in the
early morning.
Old September 8th 03, 05:34 PM
Cletus Lee

In article , says...
Hi, I'm looking for a riding partner in the Sugar Land Area. I ride a
Easy Sport and try to ride 50 miles on a sat or sun starting in the
early morning.

There is a group of recumbent cyclists that rides regularly in the Houston area.

Also out of Planetary Cycles, there is a group of mixed riders that does an in town 30-40 mi.
loop every Saturday beginning at 7:30AM. This is the group that I ride with. One of the
regulars in our group lives in Missouri City.

Hope to see you soon.

--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro