anyone going for just the worlds RR ?

Old October 6th 03, 09:14 PM

Default anyone going for just the worlds RR ?

is anyone here @ rbr just going to hamilton for the RR on the 12th (sunday)
? i live in southern NY so its only about 500+/- miles from me so going up
for the day isn't completely unrealistic. anyone else have similar ideas ?

shawn

Old October 6th 03, 10:34 PM
Bob Schwartz

"swj" swjelley@spam****. just 'yahoo.com' wrote:
is anyone here @ rbr just going to hamilton for the RR on the 12th (sunday)
? i live in southern NY so its only about 500+/- miles from me so going up
for the day isn't completely unrealistic. anyone else have similar ideas ?

I'l be there.

Here are some recent pictures so any rbr readers will recognize me:

http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/b...bschwartz1.jpg
http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/b...bschwartz2.jpg
http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/b...bschwartz3.jpg
http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/b...bschwartz3.jpg

I picked up on the body shaving thing from Palachick.

Lafferty, you're especially welcome to introduce yourself if you
get the chance.

Bob Schwartz

Old October 6th 03, 10:50 PM
Ronald

Here are some recent pictures so any rbr readers will recognize me:

http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/b...bschwartz1.jpg

You'll go to the worlds in a thong?

Old October 7th 03, 02:03 AM
RACER X

I don't know where you went to school, but try using capital letters to begin
sentences. Just look at your post below - it's a disgrace. I bet you draw a
little circles for the dot in your handwritten "i" too.

The only way I'd consider riding with you in a car to "hamilton" is if you
filed down your front teeth to the gums with a Dremel and wore a paper sack
over your head with a cut-out photo of Christina Aguilera's face glued on to
the front.

No cruising in here, dude.

Racer X

"

Old October 7th 03, 02:17 AM
Nick Burns

"RACER X" wrote in message

The only way I'd consider riding with you in a car to "hamilton" is if you

You are one charming bloke. Is that what you demand from your team mates
when you hit the road? It must be lonely on your "team".

Old October 7th 03, 02:27 AM
swj

how 'bout if i just blow you instead, would that help ? sorry about my
grammar, i was unaware of any gramatical rules for newsgroup postings. in
this age of impersonal communication (email, even the telephone) the need
for capitalization and proper grammar has been laid aside for the sake of
expedient and mostly unecessary communication. maybe you'll get lucky and
the canadian border patrol will perform one of their 'special' cavity
searches on you and remove the stick protruding from your undoubtedly
masters 'fattie' ass. thanks for your input btw.

shawn - thankfully not riding with 'racer XXX' to hamilton

Old October 7th 03, 02:29 AM
swj

almost forgot, who said i ever went to school ? if you went at all, i doubt
you ever passed the 'plays well with others' category on your report card.

Old October 7th 03, 02:45 AM
swj

hell yeah, you've got a deal XXX.
"RACER X" wrote in message
Hey, so long as you're wearing the shopping bag Christina Aguilera mask

with
the mouth cut-out and file your teeth down to your gums like I told you

to,
I'll let you ride shotgun.

Racer X