Trains

Old August 25th 09, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

Default Trains

On Aug 24, 8:48*pm, "
wrote:

Chung, sorry to hear about your collarbone.

They didn't notice the internal bleeding inside the skull. I guess
that's french health care.

Old August 25th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Aug 22, 8:40*am, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
William Asher wrote:
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote in
:

snip

Do you ever get concerned the only guy agreeing with you is Kunich?

They only agree to an extent. Tom thinks it's OK for the government to
build roads and raise a standing military. Slave doesn't, but he'd
prefer not to talk about it.

It's not just what you do read, it is even stuff you don't.

The federal government has constitutional authority for national
defense, which I can't think means too much else other than a
military. I don't see anything other than post roads in the
constitution, although Ike said interstates are military roads, so I
guess that gives them a pass. (In my clown car I pass a lot of tanks
on the interstates on the way to Starbucks drive-through.)

Lots of roads and interstates are good. Walmart uses them to put
small local businesses under and we get the side benefit of
anthropogenic global warming. What is not to love?

Old August 25th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Aug 7, 3:36*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=1105&full=1

Also:

/The Truth About Health Care and Infant Mortality/
http://www.reason.com/news/show/135603.html

/The New Public Plan - Health Co-ops?/
http://blogs.abcnews.com/johnstossel...w-public-plan-
health-coops.html

Old August 25th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 8:48 pm, "

wrote:
Chung, sorry to hear about your collarbone.

They didn't notice the internal bleeding inside the skull. I guess
that's french health care.

That's OK, there's nothing in there to damage.

Old August 25th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in message

The federal government has constitutional authority for national
defense, which I can't think means too much else other than a
military. I don't see anything other than post roads in the
constitution, although Ike said interstates are military roads, so I
guess that gives them a pass. (In my clown car I pass a lot of tanks
on the interstates on the way to Starbucks drive-through.)

Military roads don't have to be used every day by the military to be
military roads.

NOTE: In the early 1900's Ike was a young officer assigned to bring a
military convoy west from DC to San Francisco. It took him almost a 3 months
on the road two of which were traveling while the rest of the time was
repairing the vehicles from the road damage. Is that your idea of keeping a
country safe?

Old August 25th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:55:01 -0700 (PDT), SLAVE of THE STATE
wrote:

On Aug 24, 8:48*pm, "
wrote:

Chung, sorry to hear about your collarbone.

They didn't notice the internal bleeding inside the skull. I guess
that's french health care.

Yeah, don't forget that the US has such better health care outcomes
than similarly wealthy countries.
Old August 26th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Aug 25, 3:30*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:55:01 -0700 (PDT), SLAVE of THE STATE

wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:48*pm, "
wrote:

Chung, sorry to hear about your collarbone.

They didn't notice the internal bleeding inside the skull. *I guess
that's french health care.

Yeah, don't forget that the US has such better health care *outcomes
than similarly wealthy countries.

You talk like an aggregator. (That's an autistic agitator who fell on
their head. They're snappy like alligators.)

Old August 26th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:19:38 -0700, WTF wrote:

Are you saying, Mr. Kveck, that there was nothing about healthcare in Cuba
in this movie???

Are you saying that the movie Star Wars was about faster than light
travel?

It wasn't??

Because really, without that, the rest made no sense whatsoever.

Old August 26th 09, 12:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Erm, I just realized that after hearing Chung's story, I thought "hm,
what are the ramifications of this story for the US healthcare
debate?" But didn't, for some reason, think "****, Chung's been hurt!"

That's okay. As I hit the ground I was thinking of neither the ramifications
for the US healthcare debate nor "****, I've been hurt!" I was thinking
"****, I hope that car behind me doesn't run over my bike."

Old August 26th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Robert Chung wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Erm, I just realized that after hearing Chung's story, I thought "hm,
what are the ramifications of this story for the US healthcare
debate?" But didn't, for some reason, think "****, Chung's been hurt!"

That's okay. As I hit the ground I was thinking of neither the ramifications
for the US healthcare debate nor "****, I've been hurt!" I was thinking
"****, I hope that car behind me doesn't run over my bike."

Wasn't your fixed gear^h^h^h^hwheel bike, was it?

Bob Schwartz

trains ray Australia 4 January 25th 08 08:06 AM
Bikes on trains and DRL Alex Potter UK 9 December 15th 06 11:27 PM
Recumbents on trains? Pedaldog UK 20 January 17th 06 09:01 AM
Bikes on Trains Tony Raven UK 4 October 16th 05 10:15 AM
Cycles on trains al Mossah UK 11 October 2nd 05 09:42 PM