SWAT Sponsored by Arrow Racing!

Old February 23rd 05, 03:08 AM
digitalattrition

Default SWAT Sponsored by Arrow Racing!

Well, it is official.

As of today, all the members of SWAT were added to Arrow Racing's
factory team list. Appearently we will receive jerseys, banners,
stickers, and free/discounted merchandise (on all merchandise I
believe). We are to frequently submit photos of the 2005 season for
Arrow to use as publicity photos.

We sent them a fairly lengthy packet of information about all types of
unicycling, our skills, lists of events, and years riding. We also sent
a list of the 10 skill levels of unicycling. Gus (the owner of Arrow)
got back to us today through snail mail with a letter declaring the
sponsorship.

I never would have expected it. I thought that Arrow would have blown
us off as a joke, but appearently we can explain things well. I just
hope they respect and revere the unicycling community as much as I and
the other members of SWAT do.

Now to get them to make some prototype frames....

edit- I know you guys probably don't care, but I thought it was cool
news

--
digitalattrition - 36" Rolling Trials World Champion!

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath
descended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy
commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls
shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sanct.

Main Men: Kevin, Tim, Dijohn, Joe, Jim, Bevan

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

Old February 23rd 05, 03:13 AM
bugman

Congratulations. Now go out there and earn your keep.

Oh yea, and when you get your jerseys, post a pic.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

-"Worried about rising sea levels? Move into the hills! I might be a
hillbilly but when you're drinking sal****er in the 2nd floor of your
beach condo, my mullet will be drier than a can of Skoal left open on a
sunny day."- - maestro8

-"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."- -
Albert Einstein

Old February 23rd 05, 03:20 AM
Unitik908

Dude that is really awosme, congratulations!

Chase

--
Unitik908 - Level 5

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...

R.I.P Unibiker

Old February 23rd 05, 03:21 AM
DigitalDave

Congrats!

More sponsorships mean more 'professional' opportunities
(don't show them your avatar )

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)

my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899

DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

Old February 23rd 05, 03:41 AM
digitalattrition

That is Brian Mackenzie after he fell on a rolling trials line. I
decided to immortalize him!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Old February 23rd 05, 05:58 AM
HardcoreCokerRider

Congratulations... that's AWESOME! Maybe you can send them some photos
from the SWAT/HCR/MacKenzie group ride we're planning at the ESPN
skatepark. On that note, perhaps someone should post a separate thread
and maybe we can finalize a date and get an even bigger turn-out!

Im psyched for you guys about the sponsorship!

--
HardcoreCokerRider - Skateparks, MTB & Urban Insanity
HardcoreCokerRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8529

Old February 23rd 05, 06:16 AM
ChangingLINKS.com

Obvious question:
How do I become a member of SWAT?

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

Old February 23rd 05, 06:21 AM
TheObieOne3226

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
*Obvious question:
How do I become a member of SWAT? *

Move to Philadelphia.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
Mental

Old February 23rd 05, 06:29 AM
shadowuni

HCR, when is this ride at the skatepark supposed to take place? are you
talking about the skatepark in PHiladelphia at the Franklin Mills mall?

--
shadowuni - Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"It looked good until the floor came into the mix" - Robin
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
"Imagine what you'll know tomorrow" - Agent K, M.I.B.
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old February 23rd 05, 06:34 AM
john_childs

Just be careful. 'Josh Bender' (http://tinyurl.com/6l9eh) had a deal
with Arrow Racing. Arrow Racing is going to expect you to go big like
Bender.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com