World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 2nd 04, 11:50 PM
Tamyka Bell

Default World Naked Bike Ride

A group in NZ is organising a ride but so far no one in Australia.
Personally I think OUCH and it'd probably be a bit cold, too... but the
website is pretty funny.

http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.html

Tamyka
Old June 3rd 04, 12:19 AM
DRS

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message

A group in NZ is organising a ride but so far no one in Australia.
Personally I think OUCH and it'd probably be a bit cold, too... but
the website is pretty funny.

http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.html

June 12. Naked. They are insane. But I bet Hippy'd be up for it.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 3rd 04, 12:45 AM
hippy

Originally posted by Drs June 12. Naked. They are insane. But I be
Hippy'd be up for it

hehe.. Well I do get a bit of chaffing in my knicks... maybe I shoul
swap to wearing 'nix' :

hipp

-

Old June 3rd 04, 11:24 AM
Marty Wallace

"DRS" wrote in message
"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message

A group in NZ is organising a ride but so far no one in Australia.
Personally I think OUCH and it'd probably be a bit cold, too... but
the website is pretty funny.

http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.html

June 12. Naked. They are insane. But I bet Hippy'd be up for it.

--

A: Top-posters.

I've done 12 km of a mountain bike race naked. (Not a pretty sight!)
It was part of a 12 hour race and you got a bonus lap if you did one naked.

Marty

A: People that carry on about top posters.

Old June 3rd 04, 12:32 PM
kingsley

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:45:05 +0000, hippy wrote:

hehe.. Well I do get a bit of chaffing in my knicks... maybe I should
swap to wearing 'nix'

But think of all that extra shaving

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
(mailto: )

Old June 3rd 04, 02:09 PM
DRS

"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

that's just wrong...

So is top posting.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 3rd 04, 02:11 PM
Andrew Morris

so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

"DRS" wrote in message
"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

that's just wrong...

So is top posting.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
cfsmtb

Back to topic, check out the cute graphics...
http://www.ciclonudista.net

-

Old June 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
wassupdawg

A: Starts with...
B: Who is the most annoying thing on Usenet

-

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM