Huge Yawn

Old March 27th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike

Default Huge Yawn

Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- I mean lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.
Old March 27th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Mar 26, 6:41*pm, Mike wrote:
Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- *I mean *lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.

Just 'cause you doped and still sucked doesn't mean everyone who
doesn't suck must be doping. Has it ever occurred to you that you
just don't have any talent?

Just sayin'

Fred
Old March 27th 11, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike

On Mar 26, 8:32*pm, Fred wrote:
On Mar 26, 6:41*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

A Swiss 200 pound Frankenstein looking weirdo just rode 200
professionals off his his wheel on flat terrain, and none of you of
you see NOTHING strange about about it - RBR has reached an all time
low.
Is there anyone out there? Seriously, this used to be a real usenet.

Old March 27th 11, 09:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Mike wrote:
Is there anyone out there? Seriously, this used to be a real usenet.

Actually we're the prototype the CIA worked on before developing facebook.

Old March 27th 11, 11:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Mar 27, 12:26*am, Mike wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:32*pm, Fred wrote:

On Mar 26, 6:41*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

You're an idiot.

Fred
Old March 27th 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Fred

Fred wrote in
:

You're an idiot.

Effective troll, however.

--
Bill Fred
Old March 27th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_3_]

"Mike" wrote in message
Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- I mean lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.

Dumbass -

Doping has been discussed to death here.

Go to cyclingnews forums if you want to rant about it. Someone there
probably cares.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old March 27th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 3/27/2011 1:26 AM, Mike wrote:
A Swiss 200 pound Frankenstein looking weirdo just rode 200
professionals off his his wheel on flat terrain, and none of you of
you see NOTHING strange about about it - RBR has reached an all time
low.
Is there anyone out there? Seriously, this used to be a real usenet.

Your premise here is, and correct me if I'm wrong, that
Frankenstein is doing something radically different in
his medical preparation than what everyone else is doing.

If you phrase it correctly I think it becomes self evident
why no one takes you seriously.

Fred Flintstein
Old March 27th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fred Flintstein wrote:
Your premise here is, and correct me if I'm wrong, that
Frankenstein is doing something radically different in
his medical preparation than what everyone else is doing.

He must have bought LANCE's blue cooler box, the one that Lafferty knows
the aliens gave to him.

If you phrase it correctly I think it becomes self evident
why no one takes you seriously.

Lafferty might take him seriously if he can find a degree of separation
between Cancellara and that weasel guy that he's so enamored with.

Old March 27th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Mar 26, 11:26*pm, Mike wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:32*pm, Fred wrote:

On Mar 26, 6:41*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

You know how when you glance out the front window
of your house and see the Jehovah's Witnesses
coming up the walk, and you sidle into the back room
and try to stay really quiet and still, so they'll believe
you aren't home after they ring the bell several times?

That's what we're doing here.

Thanks, and please just leave some of your literature
in my mailbox,
Fredmaster Ben

huge hop skianduniaddict Unicycling 23 June 17th 07 05:17 AM
Yawn... wafflycat UK 16 December 5th 05 07:24 AM
Huge C#@p!!! hippy Australia 0 November 2nd 05 10:12 PM
Tour De Yawn Numeral Sept Rude Racing 2 July 21st 05 11:29 PM
YAWN! Rude Racing 18 July 13th 05 09:01 AM