Car vs bicycle (visual humour)

Old April 6th 14, 09:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Stuart Longland

Default Car vs bicycle (visual humour)

Hi all,

Normally I don't like just posting links to newsgroups but I figured some
of you might enjoy this one. I received it by email along with others:

http://gallery.longlandclan.yi.org/g...clean/bike-vs-
car.jpg/photo.html

Somehow I don't think either of my two pairs of wheels (both made by
Giant in Taiwan) would fare so well in an accident.
Old April 6th 14, 09:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Stuart Longland

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 18:26:48 +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:

Normally I don't like just posting links to newsgroups but I figured
some of you might enjoy this one. I received it by email along with
others:

http://gallery.longlandclan.yi.org/g...clean/bike-vs-
car.jpg/photo.html

And that should've been all on one line. i.e. like this:
http://gallery.longlandclan.yi.org/g...jpg/photo.html

(Okay, 'pan' as a news reader is about to get panned. Pity, because in other areas
it out-does Thunderbird, just not in editing posts, just its word-wrapping sucks.)

Bicycle Humour It's Chris General 1 January 18th 08 10:10 PM
Bicycle Humour [email protected] General 5 January 17th 08 05:39 PM
OT Unintentional Newspaper Humour re bicycle accident Sir Ridesalot General 5 October 22nd 07 02:11 PM
Literally irreverentt British bicycle humour [email protected] Techniques 1 December 24th 06 06:33 AM
integrated headset: visual alignment frame-fork geos Techniques 0 December 15th 05 10:28 PM