HELMET REPORTS

Old September 15th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default HELMET REPORTS

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...a/?ref=science
Old September 15th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Confounding factors, was HELMET REPORTS

On Sep 15, 10:44*pm, kolldata wrote:
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...danger-of-head...

No need to read the report. There will be confounding factors. We have
that on the authority of Frank Krygowski. -- AJ
Old September 16th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On Sep 16, 8:23*am, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sep 15, 10:44*pm, kolldata wrote:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...danger-of-head...

No need to read the report. There will be confounding factors. We have
that on the authority of Frank Krygowski. -- AJ

I was tossing up whether or not you'd bite or Frank. It was almost a
foregone conclusion that at least one would. Really a question of who
first? Now answered.

JS.
Old September 16th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 10:44 pm, kolldata wrote:
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...danger-of-head...

No need to read the report. There will be confounding factors. We have
that on the authority of Frank Krygowski. -- AJ

Frank IS a confounding factor.

Old September 16th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sep 16, 1:16*am, James wrote:
On Sep 16, 8:23*am, Andre Jute wrote:

On Sep 15, 10:44*pm, kolldata wrote:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...danger-of-head....

No need to read the report. There will be confounding factors. We have
that on the authority of Frank Krygowski. -- AJ

I was tossing up whether or not you'd bite or Frank. *It was almost a
foregone conclusion that at least one would. *Really a question of who
first? *Now answered.

JS.

If Kreepy Krygo is smart, he'll stay the hell away. But we already
know he isn't. -- AJ
Old September 16th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sep 16, 5:06*am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Sep 15, 10:44 pm, kolldata wrote:
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...danger-of-head....

No need to read the report. There will be confounding factors. We have
that on the authority of Frank Krygowski. -- AJ

Frank IS a confounding factor.

Only too true. Interesting question though for the student of
interpersonal transactions. "How do you discover the truth in a debate
in which a stubborn and brutish obsessive confounds every element of
statistical illumination?" -- Andre Jute
Old September 18th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
!Jones[_2_]

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:44:34 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata wrote:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...a/?ref=science

Methinks that, herein, lies a new Usenet group:

rec.sports.bicycle.helmets

A newsgroup dedicated to the discussion of bicycle helmets and a
resolution of the question: "Do bicycle helmets work?"

I want to create:

alt.on_topic

A newsgroup dedicated to the discussion and resolution of the
question: "Exactly what the **** *is* the topic of this group,
anyway?"

Jones