Van driver spits at cyclist threatens to punch him and goes throughred light.

Old July 30th 12, 02:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Van driver spits at cyclist threatens to punch him and goesthrough red light.

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:50:40 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

Cyclist An idiot using a non viable form of transport.

(see ******).

And loving it. it is a real privilege to be ******ed by the vorephilic
two planks.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old July 30th 12, 07:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:34:31 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

On 29/07/2012 18:56, Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:56:47 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

On 29/07/2012 13:41, thirty-six wrote:
On Jul 29, 1:37 pm, "John Benn" wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Jul 29, 11:14 am, "John Benn" wrote:

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in

On 29/07/2012 09:09, John Benn wrote:

thirty-six" wrote in message

On Jul 29, 1:03 am, "John Benn" wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Jul 28, 10:20 pm, "John Benn" wrote:

"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Jul 28, 5:12 pm, Phil W Lee wrote:

considered Sat, 28 Jul 2012
04:32:35 -0700
(PDT) the perfect time to write:

On Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:35:23 AM UTC+1, John Benn wrote:

Exactly. The cyclist created the incident himself, arrogant
****.

What lovely people you trolls are, condoning using a phone while
driving,
spitting and driving through a red light. It puts the self
righteous
moaning about cyclists into context.

You forgot driving an unregistered motor vehicle without VED or
insurance.

Thug needs locking up, and will probably be, when anpr catches him.

DPA-protected information removed

"thirty-six" you have just committed an offence under the DPA by
wrongfully
obtaining information and publishing it without any reasonable
cause. Do
you want to be reported to the police?

http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/

"I am entitled to the insurance information about the vehicle
detailed
above
for one or more of the following reasons: It is either registered/
owned/
insured by me or my employer; I am permitted to drive it; I am an
Insurance
Broker or agent and acting on behalf of my client.

I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of
this
nature without any of the above reasonable causes. If I fail to
provide
true
reasons for acquiring this information I may be committing an
offence of
unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data
protection
Act
1998. I declare that the information provided will not be used for
any
purposes unrelated to this enquiry. "

fuddler!
===============================

You can call me what you want but you have broken the law. Please
don't do
this again.

I've broken no laws, real or imaginary.
====================================

Unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data protection
Act is a criminal offence.

If the idiot believes he hasn't broken any laws, he won't mind if you
report him will he?
==============================

"thirty=six" fraudulently obtaining the information by pretending to be
the
vehicle owner when using the Motor Insurance Database is bad enough.
Publishing the information on the internet is utterly stupid.

I didn't.

you are making libelous remarks of me and I take offence.

It's only libellous if it's not true. You got the driver's insurance
details from the Motor Insurance Database, fraudulently.

Are you an idiot?

Only one idiot here and it isn't Mr Benn.

Correct.

Decking with One White Plank is idiotic.

Do you mean the one that isn't there? The one with the neighbours so
impressed they paid me to build them a deck?

Or the one with the boards the right way up?

No.

I mean this one:
http://medwayhandyman.co.uk/scotts%20deck3.jpg
Old July 31st 12, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:50:40 AM UTC, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
On 29/07/2012 11:45, Cassandra wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:19:34 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

On 29/07/2012 11:15, JNugent wrote:

On 29/07/2012 10:56, Cassandra wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:38:05 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

On 28/07/2012 17:13, Phil W Lee wrote:

I'll have to remember that "queue-jumping" line for the next time a

moton passes me.

Moton

n. (Anc. Armour) A small plate covering the armpit in armour of the

14th century and later.

How often do small pieces of armour pass you?

Motorists driving codpieces do it all the time

That, at least, is one of your more sensible utterances.

A codpiece under the armpit?

Codpeice

n. A metal box designed to protect and enhance the genitals

(see car)

Cyclist

An idiot using a non viable form of transport.

(see ******).

University

The only cyclists (self-confessed) you have met and dared to meet from this group are John Benn and Judith.

If these were the only people who made up the group "cyclists", your description of cyclists as "idiots and ******s" would be entirely appropriate.
However if you ever reach puberty, you will learn that it is impossible to judge all members of a group based upon the characteristics of an infinitesimal percentage of its members. We call that approach "generalizing" and it is considered to be entirely invalid: it is usually adopted by ill-informed morons and bigots.
You are an ill-informed moron and bigot - it is not legitimate to conclude that all odd-job men are ill-informed morons and bigots.
Are you beginning to understand how debate works now, or do you need some extra tutorials?
Old July 31st 12, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Justipoo's has a new identity...

wrote:

On 28/07/2012 17:13, Phil W Lee wrote:

I'll have to remember that "queue-jumping" line for the
next time a

moton passes me.

Moton

n. (Anc. Armour) A small plate covering the armpit in
armour of the

14th century and later.

How often do small pieces of armour pass you?

Motorists driving codpieces do it all the time

That, at least, is one of your more sensible utterances.

A codpiece under the armpit?

Codpeice

n. A metal box designed to protect and enhance the genitals

(see car)

Cyclist

An idiot using a non viable form of transport.

(see ******).

--

Dave - Cyclists VOR. "Many people barely recognise the bicycle as

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton -
Lancaster

University

The only cyclists (self-confessed) you have met and dared to meet
from this group are John Benn and Judith.

Have I? How would you know Justin?

If these were the only people who made up the group "cyclists", your
description of cyclists as "idiots and ******s" would be entirely
appropriate. However if you ever reach puberty, you will learn that
it is impossible to judge all members of a group based upon the
characteristics of an infinitesimal percentage of its members. We
call that approach "generalizing" and it is considered to be entirely
invalid: it is usually adopted by ill-informed morons and bigots. You
are an ill-informed moron and bigot - it is not legitimate to
conclude that all odd-job men are ill-informed morons and bigots. Are
you beginning to understand how debate works now, or do you need some
extra tutorials?

Everybody - say hello to Justipoo's new identity.

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."