Viable form of transport

Old July 30th 13, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Default Viable form of transport

Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

Old July 30th 13, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable
form of transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

Jurors heard Hilder has a mild learning disability and a low IQ of 63 and
had suffered from bouts of depression.

(Typical cyclist, upper echelon of society, high IQ, top level earnings,
altruistic intentions, concerned for the planet and the human race.)

Jurors were told Mr Guy's head, arms, some internal organs and genitalia
were cut off and have never been found.

Hilder, a scrap metal dealer, then used his "distinctive" bicycle with a box
on the front to transport the parts to other locations.

Old July 30th 13, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 30/07/2013 16:49, Mrcheerful wrote:

Partac wrote:

Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable
form of transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

Jurors heard Hilder has a mild learning disability and a low IQ of 63 and
had suffered from bouts of depression.

(Typical cyclist, upper echelon of society, high IQ, top level earnings,
altruistic intentions, concerned for the planet and the human race.)

Jurors were told Mr Guy's head, arms, some internal organs and genitalia
were cut off and have never been found.

Hilder, a scrap metal dealer, then used his "distinctive" bicycle with a box
on the front to transport the parts to other locations.

I hope he didn't drop any into the supermarket chilled food counters as
he cycled past...
Old July 30th 13, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

Old July 30th 13, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:45:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

I have a 480 litre aluminium box which goes on my bike trailer. It is
probably a better way to transport body parts than an open box. You
can borrow it for Part's parts.
Old July 30th 13, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

I have a 480 litre aluminium box which goes on my bike trailer. It is
probably a better way to transport body parts than an open box. You
can borrow it for Part's parts.

have you ever thought of putting it on the trailer and taking it round
Sainsbury's - bike and all - to do your weekly shopping?

Old July 30th 13, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

I have a 480 litre aluminium box which goes on my bike trailer. It is
probably a better way to transport body parts than an open box. You
can borrow it for Part's parts.

You could held me do 'im in, it's more fun when there are two of us.
Old July 30th 13, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form
of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've
got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

I have a 480 litre aluminium box which goes on my bike trailer. It is
probably a better way to transport body parts than an open box. You
can borrow it for Part's parts.

So as I suspected when I first posted this item - it wouldn't be long before
the usual suspects arrived to confirm that this is fairly normal behaviour
for psycholists, then.

Old July 30th 13, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:40:30 +0100, "Partac"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form
of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've
got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

I have a 480 litre aluminium box which goes on my bike trailer. It is
probably a better way to transport body parts than an open box. You
can borrow it for Part's parts.

So as I suspected when I first posted this item - it wouldn't be long before
the usual suspects arrived to confirm that this is fairly normal behaviour
for psycholists, then.

When you are next in the shower, look our for two shadowy figures
through the mist, riding a tandem towing a soon to be filled coffin
with Part's parts.
Old July 30th 13, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:01:49 +0100, Phil W Lee
wrote:

Bertie Wooster considered Tue, 30 Jul 2013
18:54:58 +0100 the perfect time to write:

wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:38:47 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
Perhaps the psycholists were right after all, and they are a viable form of
transport?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-23423898

I always use my bike for disposal of my victims' body parts. Now that I've got rid of plankwit Dave, you're next on my list.

I have a 480 litre aluminium box which goes on my bike trailer. It is
probably a better way to transport body parts than an open box. You
can borrow it for Part's parts.

Couldn't you use a smaller box for a Part part?
There are bag loops on my Brooks B17

Part's prat parts might fit into a small saddle bag, but Part's prat
parts are only part of Part's parts.

Viable transport? Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 1 July 11th 13 01:04 PM
Viable transport Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 4 December 4th 12 08:07 PM
Cycling - the most viable form of personal transport around city centres Bertie Wooster[_2_] UK 11 May 11th 12 03:44 PM
Why bikes are a viable form of transport Tony Raven[_3_] UK 33 November 21st 10 01:23 AM
Another non-viable form of transport. Simon Mason UK 91 November 19th 10 01:58 AM