F/S Veloflex PAVE Tires

Old October 11th 04, 05:31 PM
CritUSA

Default F/S Veloflex PAVE Tires

LOWEST TIRE PRICES IN USA-LOWEST PRICES IN USA

Veloflex PAVE Tires
BRAND NEW
700 x 22
180 grams
black/black or black/yellow

$33.95 each + shipping charges
Old October 22nd 04, 04:48 PM
jwilkie

CritUSA Wrote:
LOWEST TIRE PRICES IN USA-LOWEST PRICES IN USA

Veloflex PAVE Tires
BRAND NEW
700 x 22
180 grams
black/black or black/yellow

$33.95 each + shipping chargesDo you still have these tires available? If so, how do I get in contact

with you?

--
jwilkie

Old October 22nd 04, 05:00 PM
CritUSA

yes i have a LOT left.you can reach me at 908 725 8245 AFTER 5pm this evening

Danny
Old October 22nd 04, 07:52 PM
JimLane

jwilkie wrote:
CritUSA Wrote:

LOWEST TIRE PRICES IN USA-LOWEST PRICES IN USA

Veloflex PAVE Tires
BRAND NEW
700 x 22
180 grams
black/black or black/yellow

$33.95 each + shipping chargesDo you still have these tires available? If so, how do I get in contact

with you?

Thanks for asking this. I have wondered myself.

Anyone in the ng dealt with CritUSA? Experiences?

jim

Old October 22nd 04, 11:51 PM
Trispoke

Seconded: great service, quick, cheap.
-Ian

I've ordered from Danny a couple of times and had no problems whatsoever.

Old October 23rd 04, 12:57 AM
Darrell Goodwin

JimLane wrote in message ...
jwilkie wrote:
CritUSA Wrote:

LOWEST TIRE PRICES IN USA-LOWEST PRICES IN USA

Veloflex PAVE Tires
BRAND NEW
700 x 22
180 grams
black/black or black/yellow

$33.95 each + shipping chargesDo you still have these tires available? If so, how do I get in contact

with you?

Thanks for asking this. I have wondered myself.

Anyone in the ng dealt with CritUSA? Experiences?

jim

I've ordered from Danny several time and had no problems. Highly recommended!!!
Old October 23rd 04, 01:37 AM
Mark D

Hi Jim/All,
Just gotten my second set of Veloflex tires yesterday from Danny at
CritUSA.

The man is selling first class merchandise, at lower than rock bottom
prices.

Just email Danny, tell him what you want, (If you're not sure what he
carries, he'll tell you) include your full name, address, telephone #,
and he'll professionally rush out what you desire Professionally packed,
by Priority Mail.

Typically, he ships without first recieving payment!

Tell me who else on this planet will do this?!

I don't believe he carries Vittoria, but after recieving the 2 awesome
pair of Veloflex Tires (Master+All Black Pave) I ain't never going back
to Vittoria! NEVER! These Veloflex Tires he sent me, make top of the
line Vittoria Corsa Evo Tires look like some crap from Wal-Mart.

Danny's the best there is! Don't hesitiate to take advantage of the
best resource for us riders going. Mark D'Ambrosio