Robbie V. Doping no problem

Old February 19th 05, 10:17 PM

Gorilla Critter wrote:
wrote:
a bunch of people said they knew who Crit Pro was, how about

telling
the rest of us who aren't so in the loop or enlightened?

Mike,
Please read this:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b28f5969ba9371

And bear in mind that if he goes away you'll lose some of the real
skinny on the USPRO scene that you'd never be able to get otherwise.
You can like or dislike his posts but there is some truth in them.

It
really doesn't matter who he is or is not

MC

c'mon just tell us who you guys are, we'll promise it never gets out of
RBR.

I can give you the real skinny myself - some dudes like Bergman are
taking EPO, some are still going down to mexico and getting norandren
50 in the big bottles and sostenon 250 and losing all their hair.
equipose maybe.
some are clean, but I would guess that it's a pretty small percentage -
but I'm just guessing from what I know.
this isn't some crazy news for some of us, and most probably don't care
one way or another, and some will NEVER believe anyone dopes.
Why would I want critpro to go away? so I can read about how awesome
Lance is?
I started reading RBR again after critpro and decanio got on the scene
- it was seriously delusional Lanceworshiping sycophants up in here for
a long time.
but I would disagree with you on a few things -
you talk about pros growing up in this weird environment, seperate from
us normal joe bike racers. there are different kind of pros, and you
know that, and very few are "big league"
being a "pro" isn't some kind of crazy secret handshake fraternity
thing, back in the early to mid 90's you could buy a license for $500
and many of the guys I ride with were pros at one time or another, and
I live in New Mexico, which isn't exactly Colorado or California.
do you want me to name all the scrubby teams that have existed in the
US for the last 10 years? starting with richbraue and scott bikyle to
yahweh/tokyo joes?

and it does matter to me who critpro is because I'm curious about who
has the balls to come out and say this stuff - don't brag about being a
pro until you tell me WHO you are, because there is a big difference
between say a Jonas Carney or John Lieswyn, and some anonymous dude who
is paying his way on some scrubby ass team getting hammered all season
long.
If you think you guys are special just because you got a pro card
you're not.
are you on a team that flys you to races and pays for everything, or
are you
driving to fresno soon and paying to stay in the motel 6? i dont care
stay anonymous if you want, it's interesting to read anyway.
in fact, critpro or decanio or hoever could write a tell all book, and
sell it on a site for $20, and take paypal, I'll buy a copy if its not
full of lame vague stuff,
the ben brooks epo in the fridge story, thats more like it. throw in
some good funny erik saunders style bike racing stories and you can
make some money.
talk about who is a dick, who gutters people bad, the nerds, the ladies
men, etc. people who follow domestic bike racing will buy it, we're
talking DOZENS of people!

Old February 20th 05, 12:40 AM

You think my stuff is fun to read how about this. I hear you blew the
whole heathnet team after Philly last year ... cept for Danny Pate (man
was he in a ****y mood after being left out).

crit PRO

Old February 22nd 05, 04:45 PM

What a zoo