Dave Clinger: Major League Dumbass

Old February 19th 05, 12:01 AM
MagillaGorilla

Default Dave Clinger: Major League Dumbass

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features....005/webcorcamp

"I didn't finish it yet because I wasn't sure what the team would
think." - Dave Clinger

----

Yeah, that's real smart, Dave. Go get 80% of the tattoo FIRST and THEN
ask the team if it's okay. That's the smart way to do it, you ****ing
rocket scientist.

This way, when the team says 'no,' you can spend 20% of your income on
laser removal and then have half a tattoo on your skull.

It would have been completely UNTHINKABLE to ask the team first. That
concept was just too complicated for the Clinger.

What a dumbass,

Magilla
Old February 19th 05, 12:26 AM
Bill C

MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features....005/webcorcamp

"I didn't finish it yet because I wasn't sure what the team would
think." - Dave Clinger

----

Yeah, that's real smart, Dave. Go get 80% of the tattoo FIRST and

THEN
ask the team if it's okay. That's the smart way to do it, you

****ing
rocket scientist.

This way, when the team says 'no,' you can spend 20% of your income

on
laser removal and then have half a tattoo on your skull.

It would have been completely UNTHINKABLE to ask the team first.

That
concept was just too complicated for the Clinger.

What a dumbass,

Magilla

Gotta agree with you here. Being that half assed about doing a facial
tatoo, then claiming how much it means to you, then going back and
forth is just really weak at best. I hope he was chemically altered
when he got it, at least that way he'd have half an excuse.
I think someone else pointed out rule #1
Think before you ink!
Bill C

Old February 19th 05, 12:39 AM
Musashi

Well, clearly, anyone from that background who ever thought it was a
good idea in the first place is a little "off" so I'm not surprised by
anything that comes out of his mouth.

If I were "the team" I wouldn't make him take it off. But I would make
him get a long and involved psych evaluation before he could continue
being part of the team. How could you ever trust the future judgement
of someone that once thought THAT was a good idea.

This isn't the last we've heard from David Clinger. I expect to see
him humping a tree during a wizz break or purpously crashing someone
out over the next few seasons.

Musashi

Old February 20th 05, 04:45 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Bill C wrote:

Gotta agree with you here. Being that half assed about doing a

facial
tatoo, then claiming how much it means to you, then going back and
forth is just really weak at best. I hope he was chemically altered
when he got it, at least that way he'd have half an excuse.
I think someone else pointed out rule #1
Think before you ink!

Dumbass -

I titled a song "Tattoo Rue" (it's just a title) and hardly anyone
understands what the title means.

It's not even hard to figure out, but in today's world it seems like
people have to be hit in the face with something otherwise they won't
get it.

K. Gringioni.

Old February 20th 05, 04:46 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Musashi wrote:

If I were "the team" I wouldn't make him take it off. But I would

make
him get a long and involved psych evaluation before he could continue
being part of the team. How could you ever trust the future judgement
of someone that once thought THAT was a good idea.

Dumbass -

Whatever happened to your compassion for the mentally ill?

just curious,

K. Gringioni.

Old February 20th 05, 01:24 PM
Musashi

On 19 Feb 2005 20:46:57 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Musashi wrote:

If I were "the team" I wouldn't make him take it off. But I would

make
him get a long and involved psych evaluation before he could continue
being part of the team. How could you ever trust the future judgement
of someone that once thought THAT was a good idea.

Dumbass -

Whatever happened to your compassion for the mentally ill?

just curious,

K. Gringioni.

GoatJockey-

That was my compassion. Mandating that someone get a psyche evaluation
would be proactive and help him in the future regarding decisions.
Rather than just having them remove part of the tatoo.... reactive and
probably disheartening to him. With proper intervention, whether that
be therapy or medication, maybe DC could live a more balance life.

just informing,
Musashi
Old February 20th 05, 03:05 PM
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
ups.com...

It's not even hard to figure out, but in today's world it seems like
people have to be hit in the face with something otherwise they won't
get it.

I wondered where you got those scars.

Old February 20th 05, 06:58 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Musashi wrote:

GoatJockey-

That was my compassion. Mandating that someone get a psyche

evaluation
would be proactive and help him in the future regarding decisions.
Rather than just having them remove part of the tatoo.... reactive

and
probably disheartening to him. With proper intervention, whether that
be therapy or medication, maybe DC could live a more balance life.

Dumbass -

How do you know that his life is out of balance?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old February 20th 05, 09:01 PM
Musashi

On 20 Feb 2005 10:58:50 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Musashi wrote:

GoatJockey-

That was my compassion. Mandating that someone get a psyche

evaluation
would be proactive and help him in the future regarding decisions.
Rather than just having them remove part of the tatoo.... reactive

and
probably disheartening to him. With proper intervention, whether that
be therapy or medication, maybe DC could live a more balance life.

Dumbass -

How do you know that his life is out of balance?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

RimJobber-

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?
HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT HE HAS TO SAY?

de nada,
Musashi
Old February 21st 05, 12:34 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Musashi wrote:

Dumbass -

How do you know that his life is out of balance?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

RimJobber-

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?
HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT HE HAS TO SAY?

Dumbass -

Ya. From the website the Gorilla posted:

"It would be easy to beat this up into a team vs rider confrontation,
but it seems both sides are actually trying to achieve a reasonable
outcome. "

thanks,

K. Gringioni.