Dave Clinger: Major League Dumbass

Old February 21st 05, 05:49 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Musashi wrote:

If Clinger's tattoo led to his untimely death it wouldn't be cool to
rag on him.

Dumbass -

I understand now.

Being unable to control one's appetite for cocaine is a killer.

Getting a bad tattoo? One of the biggest killers ever!

Oh, the humanity!

K. Gringioni.

Old February 21st 05, 06:16 PM
Musashi

On 21 Feb 2005 09:49:27 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Musashi wrote:

If Clinger's tattoo led to his untimely death it wouldn't be cool to
rag on him.

Dumbass -

I understand now.

Being unable to control one's appetite for cocaine is a killer.

Getting a bad tattoo? One of the biggest killers ever!

Oh, the humanity!

K. Gringioni.

FartSniffer-

That's my point dip****. And I wasn't being disrespectful to either
one of them. Saying Webcor should mandate that he get a psych
evaluation is exactly what I meant. No sarcasm intended.

But ragging on Clinger for his nutter tattoo is a lot less cruel than
hacking on a guy for his cocaine addiction when it lead to his own
death.

Face it, you're a ****ing asshole and everyone knows it, Henry Chang.

Musashi
Old February 21st 05, 09:26 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Musashi wrote:

FartSniffer-

That's my point dip****. And I wasn't being disrespectful to either
one of them. Saying Webcor should mandate that he get a psych
evaluation is exactly what I meant. No sarcasm intended.

But ragging on Clinger for his nutter tattoo is a lot less cruel than
hacking on a guy for his cocaine addiction when it lead to his own
death.

Dumbass -

No it isn't. The bald lunatic is dead, therefore it isn't cruel at all.

When it comes to lunacy, La Elefantina's actions were a few orders of
magnitude greater than those of Tatoo Boy.

calling a spade a spade,

K. Gringioni.

Old February 21st 05, 11:23 PM
Musashi

On 21 Feb 2005 13:26:26 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Musashi wrote:

FartSniffer-

That's my point dip****. And I wasn't being disrespectful to either
one of them. Saying Webcor should mandate that he get a psych
evaluation is exactly what I meant. No sarcasm intended.

But ragging on Clinger for his nutter tattoo is a lot less cruel than
hacking on a guy for his cocaine addiction when it lead to his own
death.

Dumbass -

No it isn't. The bald lunatic is dead, therefore it isn't cruel at all.

When it comes to lunacy, La Elefantina's actions were a few orders of
magnitude greater than those of Tatoo Boy.

calling a spade a spade,

K. Gringioni.

Ankle-Grabber-

The very fact that you can't grasp how rude you are says it all.

But don't worry. When you die nobody will utter a word.

Musashi
Old February 22nd 05, 12:00 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Musashi wrote:

Ankle-Grabber-

The very fact that you can't grasp how rude you are says it all.

Dumbass -

Ha ha. Don't be so sure.

But don't worry. When you die nobody will utter a word.

Good riddance. Funerals exist to help the living. The dead can't be
helped - if you wanted to help a dead person, you should have done it
while they were alive.

take care and have a nice day,

K. Gringioni.
former RBR Secretary of Offense

Old February 25th 05, 03:06 AM
gwhite

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Musashi wrote:
On 20 Feb 2005 19:41:07 -0800, "crit PRO" wrote:

Oh yeah....the funniest. Misses the next two three months, but has

big
races later on in july in the US to do. Uh, hello. The US season

ENDS
at Georgia, cept for Philly and SF.

Precisely.

Other gems

"I knew it would be controversial, but I kind of just did it... I
needed it, and wanted it."

Uhh, you "needed it"?

"I'm so competitive, racing bikes year after year, I felt it falls

in
line with being a warrior."

Yea, that's what people think of when they think Warrior....

cyclists.

"It's somewhat of a publicity stunt as well, nobody in the cycling
community has a facial tattoo."

Shouldn't that alone be a hint? Anyone else in sports have one? Oh,
yea, Mike Tyson. Good job genius.

"I looked into removal before I even got it."

The one hint of temporary sanity.

Ponytail, I can't "prove" he's a nutter but all of the evidence is
there. His Polynesian girlfriend even knew it was crazy. And she's
from a culture where's it's somewhat accepted.

If you can't spot the nutter, maybe it's because you ARE a nutter.

Dumbass -

Dude gets a bad tattoo and he's a wacko to be scorned.

Dude does cocaine till it kills him and we're supposed to admire him.

I understand.

Nice. Keep the attention off the mistaken right hand by throwing flames with
the left. Hey, it works for politicians.