TK

Old February 22nd 05, 01:12 AM
Bill C

Default TK

You know even though Tom ****es people off this is bull****. I ****
people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy **** people off. We won't
even talk about Brian. All of us can deal with it, and do here. Tom is
opinionated, abrasive, hard headed, and cranky. That describes a lot of
us. Tom has thrown his share of brutal **** at people, but has caught
more than he has thrown because of the politics here. We need to keep
this **** in house and ignore, or find ways to make life miserable for
the asswipes attacking TK because any of us could be next.
Bill C

Old February 22nd 05, 01:25 AM
Alec Sander

Bill C wrote:
any of us could be next.
Bill C

Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.

Alec Sander
9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

Old February 22nd 05, 01:31 AM
Jim Flom

"B Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know even though Tom ****es people off this is bull****. I ****
people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy **** people off. We won't
even talk about Brian.

Thanks.

Jim "another friend of Bill's" Flom ;-)

Old February 22nd 05, 01:40 AM
Bill C

Alec Sander wrote:
Bill C wrote:
any of us could be next.
Bill C

Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.

Alec Sander
9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

If you'd been here a while you'd know exactly who I am:
Bill Crowther
obese Cat5, power lifter/Bodybuilder, Motor Ref and official, Kid's
Race supporter and former top 25 Jr. dad.
Northampton Ma
The E-mail is good and you can find me working Green Mountain and
Masters Weekend along with Mass Special Olympic Cycling and the NCC
events.
USA Cycling License Number - 197539
Bill C

Old February 22nd 05, 01:46 AM
Bill C

B Lafferty wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know even though Tom ****es people off this is bull****. I ****
people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy **** people off. We

won't
even talk about Brian.

Thanks.

All of us can deal with it, and do here. Tom is
opinionated, abrasive, hard headed, and cranky. That describes a

lot of
us. Tom has thrown his share of brutal **** at people, but has

caught
more than he has thrown because of the politics here. We need to

keep
this **** in house and ignore, or find ways to make life miserable

for
the asswipes attacking TK because any of us could be next.
Bill C

Brian you just seem to be overflowing with talent in this department.
That's a hazard of being well read and having the courage to stand by
your analysis.
Bill C

Old February 22nd 05, 01:49 AM
Alec Sander

Bill C wrote:
Alec Sander wrote:
Bill C wrote:
any of us could be next.
Bill C

Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.

Alec Sander
9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

If you'd been here a while you'd know exactly who I am:
Bill Crowther
obese Cat5, power lifter/Bodybuilder, Motor Ref and official, Kid's
Race supporter and former top 25 Jr. dad.
Northampton Ma
The E-mail is good and you can find me working Green Mountain and
Masters Weekend along with Mass Special Olympic Cycling and the NCC
events.
USA Cycling License Number - 197539
Bill C

Be a man and post your home address

Old February 22nd 05, 02:28 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Bill C wrote:

Brian you just seem to be overflowing with talent in this department.
That's a hazard of being well read and having the courage to stand by
your analysis.

Dumbass -

Actually, it isn't.

I agree with most of his positions, but he's so annoying that I'm
rooting for the other side.

I'll bet he's a crappy lawyer (due to that trait).

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old February 22nd 05, 03:35 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...

B Lafferty wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know even though Tom ****es people off this is bull****. I ****
people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy **** people off. We
won't even talk about Brian.

Thanks.

All of us can deal with it, and do here. Tom is
opinionated, abrasive, hard headed, and cranky. That describes a
lot of us. Tom has thrown his share of brutal **** at people, but has
caught more than he has thrown because of the politics here. We
need to keep this **** in house and ignore, or find ways to make
life miserable for the asswipes attacking TK because any of us
could be next.
Bill C

Brian you just seem to be overflowing with talent in this department.
That's a hazard of being well read and having the courage to stand by
your analysis.
Bill C

Brian would catch nearly so much crap if his thesis was in any way flexible
enough to recognize that not everyone that rides faster than him is doping.
Including that 8 year old down the block with training wheels.

Old February 22nd 05, 03:37 AM
Tom Kunich

You left out: "Gentleman and sly devil".