australian video!

Old January 12th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default australian video!

tomtrevor wrote:
When we go on the next street ride bring your camera and film a whole
bunch of stuff, then you'll have something to work with, if you can't
wait untill then go and film yourself tomorrow.

your forgetting the 5 stitches

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 12th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

and your forgetting we organ ised it for next week or so

--
dan de man

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.

tomtrevor wrote:
If you want a thread with least replies make it a poll about curtains.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old January 12th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

could i send you some videos of me and i could be in it.

--
The.Mars.Volta

Reef
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old January 12th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

max_pfeifer wrote:
i may be in but i would have to discuss it with the rest of my "crew".
we have a bunch of footage but i think we are gonna make our on movie -
i'm not sure.

being in a unicycling crew sucks. children just go out and ride!

You dont have to discuss it with us anymore than you used to. It's
cool with me if you send them the footage, that just means it'll be out
faster. I think kevin will be fine with it.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old January 12th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mawesome

president_luke wrote:
You dont have to discuss it with us anymore than you used to. It's cool
with me if you send them the footage, that just means it'll be out
faster. I think kevin will be fine with it.

I also think Keven will be fine with it.

--
mawesome

DarkTom wrote:
You're getting the wang too!

T.

mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724

Old January 12th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

im just wondering where to post the vids. email is too slow. and im
unsure if you can download vids from the gallery.

Old January 12th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
im just wondering where to post the vids. email is too slow. and im
unsure if you can download vids from the gallery.

I could msn them to you it wouldnt take too long

Old January 12th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daniel.Foster

mail DVD's or CD's to gabe from around australia?

--
Daniel.Foster
Daniel.Foster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11467

Old January 13th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
would take a while. ill find a upload site

oi not really do you have fast internet cos even if you dont it would
take like a few minutes.
i'll add you now
and we will try it

australian video! tomtrevor Unicycling 0 January 9th 07 12:03 PM
Australian DVD mtb mag now available tony f Australia 0 December 8th 04 10:35 PM
I Think Australian Should Be Bill Bonde ( ``Soli Deo Gloria'' ) Australia 1 August 30th 04 04:12 AM
I Think Australian Should Be bag_head Australia 2 August 30th 04 02:52 AM
Next Australian PM Next PM Australia 3 August 24th 04 11:04 AM