australian video!

Old January 13th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default australian video!

it depends how big the file is. generally speaking ISPs limit your
upload speed. the more you spend, the faster it is. most people dont
spend much so its limited ,theoretically, to around 128kbps. in reality
this ends up as being around 10kbps on msn. so thats 100 seconds per mb
and for a high quality video it is around 10mb per minute with audio.
so for only 10 mins of video, 2 or 3 of which will be used, your
looking at a file which is 100mb. so with that upload speed it would
take around 100x100 seconds or 10,000 seconds. or 167 mins or around
2.5 hours. 10 people sending me that much video would take me approx 25
hours or one day if im lucky. however if you upload to a file hosting
site you will most probably get a faster upload, no idea why but it
happens, and it will take YOU x amount of time to upload and me a few
mins to download at my leisure. therefore i only spend 1-2 hours
downloading all the movies not 25. how long you spend uploading is
different for everyone.

so the moral of the story is uploading to a site makes everything
easier, (primarily for me)

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 13th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

http://www.filefactory.com/

post the download link.

Old January 13th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

i'll do it when i get home i have to go out.

--
The.Mars.Volta

Reef
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old January 13th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickvb123

i havent checked here for a while, id love to film some stuff and send
it to you over the net if i get the chance.

i cant rly ride for a while because my toes is quite infected

--
nickvb123

Jerrick wrote:
Each night is a new position

nickvb123's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5926

Old January 13th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
max_pfeifer

i'm thinking will mail you some dv tapes. is that cool? pm me your
adress.

--
max_pfeifer

mawesome wrote:
"Does the Pope **** in the woods?".....not sure where I heard that.

max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

Old January 13th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daniel.Foster

not rly, DV tapes are quite small

--
Daniel.Foster
Daniel.Foster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11467

Old January 13th 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
byza_dog

to send a cd anywhere in oz is about 2-3 bucks as i sent one to a friend
with a movie on it that i made that goes for 40mins and it only cost a
bit under $3 so it isnt expensive to post stuff, i think most people
will be willing to spend $3 if they are garenteed a spot in a vid that
will be loaded onto the net for them to download.

good luck

--
byza_dog

Farken prime as all **** dirtbikes all the way , wish i still had a
uni.............will have to buy one some day
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323

Old January 13th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

okay. Gabriel lee. 100 orchard tce St Lucia Brisbane

also try to make it on cd i may not be able to use tapes

Old January 13th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

i put 8 video on that site a few hours ago. its taking ages. but its
nearly done

australian video! tomtrevor Unicycling 0 January 9th 07 12:03 PM
Australian DVD mtb mag now available tony f Australia 0 December 8th 04 10:35 PM
I Think Australian Should Be Bill Bonde ( ``Soli Deo Gloria'' ) Australia 1 August 30th 04 04:12 AM
I Think Australian Should Be bag_head Australia 2 August 30th 04 02:52 AM
Next Australian PM Next PM Australia 3 August 24th 04 11:04 AM