australian video!

Old January 13th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default australian video!

its a bit small but it says reject and the flower is wilting. i smell a
lawsuit

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 13th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
i smell a lawsuit

hahahahaha
did my video's work?

--
The.Mars.Volta

Reef
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old January 13th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

answer me!
oh i see you did answer me
sorry

Old January 15th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daniel.Foster

should i bring my camera on saturday? i might just bring my stills
camera

--
Daniel.Foster
Daniel.Foster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11467

Old January 15th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrew_carter

Are you all planning a ride on Saturday? I may be keen to join you,
although I was planning on getting out for another muni ride. Do any
of you go on the rides with Rockley and co?

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'www.unicycletips.com' (http://www.unicycletips.com) | 'my photos
and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) | '\\"dancing
about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

Old January 15th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

andrew_carter wrote:
Are you all planning a ride on Saturday? I may be keen to join you,
although I was planning on getting out for another muni ride. Do any
of you go on the rides with Rockley and co?

Andrew

tom, rolf and i went for a ride last saturday at daisy hill, rockley
and co werent there.

been a while since i've ridden with them.

i think tom, rolf and i were planning on going on the "street ride"
this weekend cause rolf cant make the muni ride.

--
iridemymuni

[signature too long to be displayed]
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old January 16th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daniel.Foster

ive never been with rockley, and co because i dont have a muni...

Old January 16th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
byza_dog

some mates and i made a bmx vid a short while back and the fella who put
it togeather called it 'UNDER THE INFLUENCE' or UTI just to maybe
give you an idea or spark a thaught. maybe if it was ok with andrew you
could use his um drawing of his faceplant on the cover or logo along
with the name of the vid.....i dunno.

good luck with it

--
byza_dog

Farken prime as all **** dirtbikes all the way , wish i still had a
uni.............will have to buy one some day
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323

australian video! tomtrevor Unicycling 0 January 9th 07 12:03 PM
Australian DVD mtb mag now available tony f Australia 0 December 8th 04 10:35 PM
I Think Australian Should Be Bill Bonde ( ``Soli Deo Gloria'' ) Australia 1 August 30th 04 04:12 AM
I Think Australian Should Be bag_head Australia 2 August 30th 04 02:52 AM
Next Australian PM Next PM Australia 3 August 24th 04 11:04 AM