Pics from Tennessee/PING: Monique

Old August 23rd 04, 06:51 AM
ZeeExSixAre

Default Pics from Tennessee/PING: Monique

East Tennessee State University hosted a collegiate/regular or whatever you
call it race with Maxxis as a sponsor this past May. The events were DS,
XC, DH, and for the Maxxis ding-dongs, they held a mountain cross (4X). I
took some pics and just now got around to developing them and scanning them.

So Monique, this is what mountain cross is like:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/1.jpg
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/2.jpg

Random guy:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/3.jpg

Blurry pic of a collegiate teammate of mine on his 24" bike:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/4.jpg

Another random:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/5.jpg

Me showing off my muddy crashing ass after the rain-soaked downhill and a
teammate being embarrassed to be next to me:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/6.jpg

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old August 23rd 04, 07:32 AM
S o r n i

ZeeExSixAre wrote:

So Monique, this is what mountain cross is like:

Pretty colors.

Goofy outfits.

Bill "good night now" S.

Old August 23rd 04, 09:46 AM
Westie

ZeeExSixAre wrote:
Me showing off my muddy crashing ass after the rain-soaked downhill
and a teammate being embarrassed to be next to me:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/6.jpg

Ah! The smile of a guy that's been having a lot of fun - even if he did make
a mess in his pants in the process.
--
Westie ;-)
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Old August 23rd 04, 02:21 PM
justen

Cool pics.

So mountain cross is BMX with bigger wheels, eh?

justen at cable one dot net
Old August 23rd 04, 04:53 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-08-23, ZeeExSixAre penned:
East Tennessee State University hosted a collegiate/regular or whatever you
call it race with Maxxis as a sponsor this past May. The events were DS,
XC, DH, and for the Maxxis ding-dongs, they held a mountain cross (4X). I
took some pics and just now got around to developing them and scanning them.

So Monique, this is what mountain cross is like:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/1.jpg
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/2.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Looks like motocross only on mountain bikes? What sort
of bike do you use for that, something designated all-mountain?

Random guy: http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/3.jpg

Blurry pic of a collegiate teammate of mine on his 24" bike:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/4.jpg

Another random: http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/5.jpg

Me showing off my muddy crashing ass after the rain-soaked downhill and a
teammate being embarrassed to be next to me:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/6.jpg

Looks like you had fun =)

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain
Old August 23rd 04, 05:10 PM
Carla A-G

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
What sort
of bike do you use for that, something designated all-mountain?

Usually a bike with a smaller frame than the one you would use for xc riding
and with a slacker geometry. Like these ones:

http://www.thursdaybicycles.com/bumblebee.html

http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/ind...0 1b72e817700

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old August 23rd 04, 06:42 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-08-23, Carla A-G penned:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
What sort of bike do you use for that, something designated all-mountain?

Usually a bike with a smaller frame than the one you would use for xc riding
and with a slacker geometry. Like these ones:

http://www.thursdaybicycles.com/bumblebee.html

http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/ind...0 1b72e817700

I'm not sure I know enough about bike geometry to really get the picture. But
thanks for the links =)

Old August 24th 04, 05:53 AM
Dave W

"ZeeExSixAre" had this to say

East Tennessee State University hosted a collegiate/regular or
whatever you call it race with Maxxis as a sponsor this past May. The
events were DS, XC, DH, and for the Maxxis ding-dongs, they held a
mountain cross (4X). I took some pics and just now got around to
developing them and scanning them.

So Monique, this is what mountain cross is like:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/1.jpg
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/2.jpg

Random guy:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/3.jpg

Blurry pic of a collegiate teammate of mine on his 24" bike:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/4.jpg

Another random:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/5.jpg

Me showing off my muddy crashing ass after the rain-soaked downhill
and a teammate being embarrassed to be next to me:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/amb/6.jpg

ah, it's alt-adult.bmx. Probably good singlespeeding to be had there

Gliding pics... joe Unicycling 13 July 4th 04 09:11 AM
pics of Cheseboro Cyn, really Bruce Edge Mountain Biking 7 April 17th 04 05:03 AM
Naucc 2003 Pics at1pe_uni Unicycling 22 August 26th 03 11:53 PM
NAUCC 2003 Pics UniBrier Unicycling 11 August 14th 03 11:52 PM