Lovely cyclist

Old June 14th 18, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Lovely cyclist

Revolting footage shows an enraged cyclist spit at a father driving with
his children in the car.
The 48-second clip, filmed in the UK by the motorist, shows the
bike-rider yelling obscenities at him during the shocking confrontation.
He then spits on the car window and cycles off, continuing to hurl abuse
at the driver as he rides away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...SPITS-4x4.html
Old June 14th 18, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 1:34:50 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
Revolting footage shows an enraged cyclist spit at a father driving with
his children in the car.
The 48-second clip, filmed in the UK by the motorist, shows the
bike-rider yelling obscenities at him during the shocking confrontation.
He then spits on the car window and cycles off, continuing to hurl abuse
at the driver as he rides away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...SPITS-4x4.html

Pity there is no footage of what led up to this. The only thing we can conclude is the motorist picked up his vehicle and set it down half on the footway, half on the cyclepath.
Old June 16th 18, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:34:47 GMT, MrCheerful
wrote:

Revolting footage shows an enraged cyclist spit at a father driving
with his children in the car.
The 48-second clip, filmed in the UK by the motorist, shows the
bike-rider yelling obscenities at him during the shocking
confrontation. He then spits on the car window and cycles off,
continuing to hurl abuse at the driver as he rides away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ptures-terrify
ing-rant-angry-cyclist-SPITS-4x4.html

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old June 16th 18, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

wrote:

Revolting footage shows an enraged cyclist spit at a father driving
with his children in the car.
The 48-second clip, filmed in the UK by the motorist, shows the
bike-rider yelling obscenities at him during the shocking
confrontation. He then spits on the car window and cycles off,
continuing to hurl abuse at the driver as he rides away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ptures-terrify
ing-rant-angry-cyclist-SPITS-4x4.html

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

The general public have a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.
Old June 16th 18, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Revolting footage shows an enraged cyclist spit at a father driving
with his children in the car.
The 48-second clip, filmed in the UK by the motorist, shows the
bike-rider yelling obscenities at him during the shocking
confrontation. He then spits on the car window and cycles off,
continuing to hurl abuse at the driver as he rides away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ptures-terrify
ing-rant-angry-cyclist-SPITS-4x4.html

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

Mr Cheerful has a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.

IFYPFY
Old June 17th 18, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:38:36 GMT, MrCheerful
wrote:

On 16/06/2018 11:14, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:34:47 GMT, MrCheerful g.odonnell35

@yahoo.co.uk
wrote:

[blood-curdling tale of outrage snipped]

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice

riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

The general public have a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.

I think you've somewhat overgeneralised from /your/ (or should I say the
DM's) view to /everyone/.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old June 17th 18, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

wrote:

[blood-curdling tale of outrage snipped]

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice

riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

The general public have a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.

I think you've somewhat overgeneralised from /your/ (or should I say the
DM's) view to /everyone/.

ask the man in the street, most will add 'bloody' to the word cyclists.
Old June 17th 18, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

[blood-curdling tale of outrage snipped]

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice

riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

The general public have a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.

I think you've somewhat overgeneralised from /your/ (or should I say the
DM's) view to /everyone/.

ask the man in the street, most will add 'bloody' to the word cyclists.

I really could not give a stuff.
I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old June 17th 18, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

[blood-curdling tale of outrage snipped]

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice

riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

The general public have a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.

I think you've somewhat overgeneralised from /your/ (or should I say the
DM's) view to /everyone/.

ask the man in the street, most will add 'bloody' to the word cyclists.

All tyrannies need a scapegoat for the unwashed masses to focus their hatred on. Cyclists are currently it. At one time single mothers were the cause of all societies ills.
We live in a police state and this sort of bigotry only helps those in charge.

Old June 19th 18, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:
[blood-curdling tale of outrage snipped]

I suggest you stop reading the Daily Hate, it can't be good for your
blood-pressure. I would suggest you post something about how nice
riding
a bicycle can be, but you seem congenitally unable to do that. HTH.

The general public have a very poor image of cyclists, and incidents
like this just confirm it.

I think you've somewhat overgeneralised from /your/ (or should I say the
DM's) view to /everyone/.

ask the man in the street, most will add 'bloody' to the word cyclists.

All tyrannies need a scapegoat for the unwashed masses to focus their hatred on. Cyclists are currently it. At one time single mothers were the cause of all societies ills.
We live in a police state and this sort of bigotry only helps those in charge.

And is wankmaterial for The Cheerless.

A lovely day to die Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 40 October 28th 09 05:11 AM
Lovely day John Hearns UK 46 March 28th 07 09:39 AM
How *lovely* wafflycat UK 3 November 20th 05 03:32 PM
Lovely day dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 6 April 19th 04 05:57 PM
Lovely day ... elyob UK 9 March 18th 04 12:38 AM